Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Color charts Effetre, CiM, Reichenbach 104, Ornela, Lauscha and Kugler 104

Miriam
2010-06-14, 10:02pm
My color chart project has reached a new milestone. I have made and printed a poster with color charts of Effetre, CiM, Reichenbach 104, Ornela, Lauscha and Kugler 104. The poster measures 29,7 cm by 84 cm.

Unfortunately it is not possible to send the poster abroad, it is to expensive in packaging and shipping for a poster worth €5,=
But I am coming to the Gathering this year and I will bring a bunch of posters with me. If you want to be sure to get one, let me know and I will reserve them for you.

My color chart project is an ongoing project. Glass manufacturers develop new colors all the time, so my charts are being updated all the time. I will update the charts on my website and I will reprint the poster in time.

If there are any colors that you miss on my charts, please feel free to donate a rod of this color for updating. ;-)

You can see the colorcharts on my website (http://www.facet-design.com/wp/kleurkaarten).

http://www.miriamsteger.nl/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/DSC_0596edit-265x400.jpg

GlassMigrations
2010-06-15, 3:25am
I really really really really really really really really would like to buy one of your posters. However, it doesn't look like I will be going to The Gathering in Rochester.:pout: I was wondering if you would be shipping some of your posters when your in the states(Wishful thinking, I know..lol[-o<)? If that is a possibility I definitely would like to reserve two of them. I've printed out what you have already, but having the poster with everything would make me sooo happy!! No pressure by the way.:grin:

beadsoncypress
2010-06-15, 5:46am
me too...

j2canoe
2010-06-15, 6:01am
Hi Miriam!! :) I just spent a good while enjoying your color charts!! They are Fabulous!! :) Much better representation of the colors than any that I've seen - and I love your use of the lentil format. Thank you so very much for sharing your hard work with us. Terrific!!!!! Cheers! Joan:) P. S. I still read and enjoy your GLASSS book too - really well done and wonderful to see all of the talent in a fresh, new way! I have never regretted buying it! :)

dkpmd04
2010-06-15, 6:04am
I also would love to get this poster.

papimom
2010-06-15, 6:17am
I, too, would love to have one of these. Not sure I can make the gathering, but will be checking with friends to see who's going.
Joan

Miriam
2010-06-15, 8:46am
Hi Miriam!! :) I just spent a good while enjoying your color charts!! They are Fabulous!! :) Much better representation of the colors than any that I've seen - and I love your use of the lentil format. Thank you so very much for sharing your hard work with us. Terrific!!!!! Cheers! Joan:) P. S. I still read and enjoy your GLASSS book too - really well done and wonderful to see all of the talent in a fresh, new way! I have never regretted buying it! :)
Thanks Joan, I am glad you enjoy the book.

It will be difficult to send them while being at the gathering. Maybe someone you know is going and can get you one.

I will try and think of a way to get you a colorchart and if you have a suggestion, lets hear it.

yamaha200
2010-06-15, 9:18am
perhaps we could find someone who is going to the gathering and would be willing to do a "bulk buy" of these and mail them out to everyone afterwards?

laura

dkpmd04
2010-06-15, 10:16am
I Definitely would participate in a group buy. Good idea, the trick is to find someone who is going and who is willing to do this.

PaulaD
2010-06-15, 11:17am
Wow Miriam. Those are awesome!!
Paula

bskaak
2010-06-15, 2:50pm
Miriam I love your color charts, I could sit and make a wish list all afternoon after looking at them. If anyone is willing to put together a bulk buy of some sort I would really like to get one of the posters.
Alecia

Miriam
2010-06-15, 9:40pm
I am limited to 23 kg of luggage. I have to juggle a bit with my cabin luggage I guess.
Besides the posters I have to bring a few books with me. ;-)

If someone would organize a bulk buy, that would be the best way I think.

yamaha200
2010-06-17, 9:19am
hmmmm, if we did a bulk buy, would the shipping be more affordable since you could ship a bunch at once? then you wouldn't have to haul them all over here in your luggage :)

laura

beadsoncypress
2010-06-17, 9:26am
Would these need to be rolled or folded? I might be able to coordinate a bulk buy, it just would be easier if they folded and fit into a large mailing envelope. If not I would need to research mailing tubes....

Lea Zinke
2010-06-17, 9:28am
I'd love one too -- is there anyway to have it available at one of the online publishers like MOO or (dang, can't remember the other one right now)???:-?

PaulaP
2010-06-17, 10:03am
Oh me too! Oh me too! I would love one also.

beadsoncypress
2010-06-17, 11:23am
Vista Print also will allow you to upload files.

j2canoe
2010-06-17, 1:02pm
I would love to go on a bulk buy list as well! :)

krisb16
2010-06-17, 1:39pm
I would go in the a bulk buy, too!

TBC Beads
2010-06-17, 1:43pm
Miriam, these are wonderful!

Tsai
2010-06-17, 2:05pm
Susan, if you did a bulk buy for them, I'd pay extra to have it shipped in a tube rather than have it creased. Beautiful job, Miriam!

beadsoncypress
2010-06-17, 3:45pm
OK, if Miriam and I can work it out, I will host the bulk buy...I will start checking on tubes, it's really the right way to do this.....Miriam what are the measurements of the chart rolled up?

Listenup
2010-06-17, 4:02pm
Nicely done!

Miriam
2010-06-17, 9:16pm
Thanks everybody.

The posters should definitely be shipped in a tube. The poster measures 29,7 cm by 84 cm and weight is about 40 grams per poster.

Shipping from here is €19,95 for a package less then 2 kg and uninsured. The only way to send insured is by FedEx or UPS and that would be around €80,=

I can bring some posters with me, but not to much. I looked into Café Press, but they charge ridiculous prices. Vista Print doesn't print the size the poster is made on.

I am so sorry not to be able to get you all a poster in a simple way.

Reenie
2010-06-18, 9:31am
What happens if you upload it to Lulu.com or somewhere like that and make it public. That way, a person can order it from home and have it shipped to their house? Kind of like making a book public. Would that work?
That took a huge amount of time Miriam and you did a great job!

Miriam
2010-06-18, 11:00am
First of all, I made the poster in a format on European measurements which the companies like Lulu, Vista Print and Café Press don't make. This would only work if I made a totally new layout.

Secondly, they charge outrages prices for printing. If I could find a printing on demand company which would print the size I made the poster for, I don't want you to pay over $25 for this poster.

The only option I see now is that someone organizes a bulk buy and I will bring the posters to Rochester.

beadsoncypress
2010-06-18, 6:56pm
OK, I have all the figures for the Bulk Buy except for the cost of the poster. Once you get to the US the posters can be shipped down to me in NJ (one state away) and I will take care of the rest. Miriam once you PM or post the cost of the poster, I can post the Bulk Buy....then folks can start to PM me. What is the latest date we can give you the number of posters needed? PM me if you like. Susan

LemonwoodStudio
2010-06-19, 5:50am
I would really like a poster - I live in Bermuda but can have it shipped to an address in NY and will get forwarded to me (at my own expense) from there. Pls add me to the list.

Leigh-in-AK
2010-06-19, 8:05am
I will be watching as well, and would participate in a bulk buy!

Thank you in advance Susan and Miriam!

TBC Beads
2010-06-19, 8:15am
Sorry to be late to the party, but...wouldn't it be easier for Miriam to just bring the file of the poster on a flash drive or something, and then have it printed here in the States at a Kinko's or similar?

Birdsonawire
2010-06-19, 8:23am
I would love one of these.

Miriam
2010-06-19, 10:37pm
I have so little time and so much to do when I am in the States. I have decided to bring posters with me and I am not going to mail them. If you want one, come to Rochester and you can buy them there from me. If someone wants to do a bulk buy, please come to the hotel in Rochester.

LemonwoodStudio
2010-06-20, 5:34am
Sorry to be late to the party, but...wouldn't it be easier for Miriam to just bring the file of the poster on a flash drive or something, and then have it printed here in the States at a Kinko's or similar?

Would work for me if it could be emailed I can get it printed here in Bermuda - could pay via paypal?

beadsoncypress
2010-06-20, 11:23am
I will not be able to to this as I cannot go to Rochester.

Seasoned Soul
2010-06-20, 4:17pm
I will not be able to this as I cannot go to Rochester.

Where there is a will there is a way. We have some time, we just need to find someone who is going to The Gathering...surely we can do that. One person to take care of the transaction and to mail them out.

There are enough of us to participate in this Bulk Buy. Now let's send out the feelers for a willing participant.... :)

greenhousedc
2010-06-20, 8:16pm
I'd love to join the bulk buy too. Count me in!

Deb
2010-06-20, 8:18pm
If there is a bulk buy, I'd be interested.

beadsoncypress
2010-06-21, 4:20am
If I could get them, I would still be willing to do the mail out part.

GlassMigrations
2010-06-21, 10:27am
If I could get them, I would still be willing to do the mail out part.

I'd even be willing to buy that person a free poster as a result.
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_31_4.gif

beadsoncypress
2010-06-23, 3:55am
Offer stands for me to host the bulk buy if I can get the posters shipped to me!

Jeri
2010-06-23, 9:18am
I am going to Rochester, and I am driving. If we can coordinate getting posters to me at the hotel, and then from me to Susan back here in NJ, I'm happy to help (and buy a poster). I just can't handle the bulk end shipping, it will be too close to my son's wedding for me to take on another responsibility. Jeri

Seasoned Soul
2010-08-06, 8:33pm
Did anyone get A poster or any posters? just wondering.
:pout:

Jeri
2010-08-07, 7:56am
Lynn - not to torture you, but I have one and it is beautiful. This is Susan's (beadsoncypress) baby in terms of the "bulk buy" so go ahead and PM her. I shipped them to her earlier this week, so she probably isn't quite ready to unveil this. Jeri

MagpieGlass
2010-08-08, 6:05am
Miriam,

If you could sell an electronic format (ie pdf, etc), those in the US (and probably anywhere else) could take it to a print vendor and have it sized/cropped to whatever output they wanted.

Any local sign shop or quick print shop in the states should have a large format printer to print it out on. The cost normally is determined by square footage and choice of material to print it on.

Mitosis Glass
2010-08-08, 6:46am
I hadn't heard of this bulk buy until now! I hope I haven't missed out.

Also, Jeri -- Are you Jeri Warhaftig? I bought your book, Glass Bead Workshop a couple of months ago. I love it! Beautiful book!

Now if only I can get one of these posters to go with my beautiful book. :D

Jeri
2010-08-08, 7:14am
Hi Angie - YUP, that is me. I'm glad you like the book, pls let me know if you have any questions after your try some of the tutorials. I am just putting my next book to bed, it will be published in Spring 2011. There are several LE folks who participated in this one, and I think it is going to be a very pretty book!

As to the posters, I emailed Susan to ask her to chime in here, I was just her courier! Jeri

PaulaP
2010-08-08, 12:27pm
Hi Jeri I just wanted to say I too have your Glass Bead Workshop and love it I refer to often. I am excited to hear that you have a new book coming out I'm definitely going to put it on my wish list.

Jeri
2010-08-08, 5:22pm
Hi Paula, thanks for the kind words. It is SO frustrating that the lead time on publication is so long, the book will be done in the next month, but can't be purchased until almost next Spring! It is like having a baby! I really like writing and plan on doing more.....especially for newer beadmakers....down the road. Jeri

Seasoned Soul
2010-08-08, 8:20pm
Lynn - not to torture you, but I have one and it is beautiful. This is Susan's (beadsoncypress) baby in terms of the "bulk buy" so go ahead and PM her. I shipped them to her earlier this week, so she probably isn't quite ready to unveil this. Jeri

AAGGHHHHHH!!!!! I'm in pain!! hahaha*

Thanks Jeri for the info the fact that you have one IS pure torture but the fact that there might be a bulk buy is going to get me through it. grin*

We appreciate both you and Susan for doing this.
:love:

krisb16
2010-08-08, 10:00pm
Is there a builk buy for the poster? Would love to get it on it!

Deb Hopeful Journeys
2010-08-08, 10:09pm
I want one too!

beadsoncypress
2010-08-09, 3:29am
OK, here is what's up with this. This can NO WAY be considered a bulk buy. If everyone who expressed an interest in a poster (I have been quietly keeping a list) I won't even get one....so here is the plan.

Today I will take one in a mailing tube to the post office. I will PM each of you on the list (made from this thread and another, and those who PM'd me earlier) You will be offered the ability to purchase ONE at the stated price (by PM)and I need to know if you want the poster (send me mailing details) or NOT, so someone else can get one.

LATER, when I post the price you can PAYPAL me the funds and I will ship it the next day..
TO EVERYONE ELSE......I will try to get another batch from Miriam (if she is willing) and we can do this again (hopefully).

Susan

beadmama
2010-08-09, 5:39am
Please add me to the second list for a poster! Thanks Becky

kathleen milligan
2010-08-09, 10:16am
I would like to be added to the list please :)

beadsoncypress
2010-08-10, 3:30am
OK that's about it. If any of you are going to BEADFEST I can deliver these to you and eliminate the shipping hassle. PM me and I will bring them with me! I will be there all day Friday and early Saturday.... I am staying at the convention center so it should be easy to meet up.....Susan

I went to STAPLES they only had a few tubes available at $2 each....so I bought a bunch of poster board. I can wrap each poster in multiple layers of poster board and cover with brown paper, or do you folks want to pay the extra for the tubes?
Let me know....I have a couple here (previously used) that I can ship in also.....
Susan

Mitosis Glass
2010-08-11, 5:35am
I didn't hear from you but I'd love to be in on the next buy, if there is one!

Thank you so much for doing this, Susan. I admire your ambition with your shipping methods; I don't think I would have even thought of poster board!

Birdsonawire
2010-08-11, 7:39am
I didnt get a pm either, is this still a possibility?

Ari'elle
2010-08-11, 8:58am
Please add me too! Susan, you can get tubes pretty cheap on ebay and in small quantities, that's where I buy my tubes and bubble mailers.

Deb Hopeful Journeys
2010-08-11, 9:06am
Isn't there a way for Miriam to load these posters to a printer like Cafe Press, but not them. Does LuLu do this. There has to be an easier way for us in the USA to get these.

SadiesJewels
2010-08-11, 11:01am
I want one of these! I can get one mailed to me in the UK perhaps (and from there I'll have to figure out how to get it here)? I'll pm you Miriam ...

jazz's glass
2010-08-11, 11:12am
I, too, would like to be added to the second list.

Miriam
2010-08-11, 11:14am
Isn't there a way for Miriam to load these posters to a printer like Cafe Press, but not them. Does LuLu do this. There has to be an easier way for us in the USA to get these.
I already explained there is no way to get this printed on demand.

First the size is not a regular size and no print on demand I looked at will print these.
Second, the print on demand services charge such outrages prices, a poster would be $30 or more and I would get near to nothing.
Third, the print on demand services print digitally and not offset. My poster are printed offset because I want them to be in high quality print.

beadsoncypress
2010-08-11, 2:32pm
OK so I had to work late last night and didn't get the payment requests out. So here is what we are going to do.
Send me $10.00 via Paypal if rolled in 3 layers of poster board is OK with you $12.00 if you want a TUBE (the kind from Staples)
My PAYPAL addy is sboyce6216@verizon.net.
MAKE SURE YOU SEND ME A GOOD SHIPPING ADDRESS!!
They will be mailed by FIRST CLASS MAIL, (unless you want to pay the difference an additional $2.50)
Once these are all gone I will start a new list and Miriam and I will work out another shipment.....How's that....ps...please paypal as either IOU or pay the fees!
Thanks for your interest!!

beadsoncypress
2010-08-11, 2:44pm
OK so I had to work late last night and didn't get the payment requests out. So here is what we are going to do.
Send me $10.00 via Paypal if rolled in 3 layers of poster board is OK with you $12.00 if you want a TUBE (the kind from Staples)
My PAYPAL addy is sboyce6216@verizon.net.
MAKE SURE YOU SEND ME A GOOD SHIPPING ADDRESS!!
They will be mailed by FIRST CLASS MAIL, (unless you want to pay the difference an additional $2.50)
Once these are all gone I will start a new list and Miriam and I will work out another shipment.....How's that....ps...please paypal as either IOU or pay the fees!
Thanks for your interest!!

PaulaP
2010-08-11, 2:50pm
Susan payment sent,

thank You

Deb Hopeful Journeys
2010-08-11, 3:05pm
If you paypal as a gift I don't think you will have any fees. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Seasoned Soul
2010-08-11, 4:38pm
Yikes, evidently I haven't "paid" out enough through PayPal to know what IOU or Pay the Fees means (although you couldn't tell that my looking at my PP history...ahem). I'm ready to click send but worried I'll do it wrong and I don't want to Susan charged any fees...UGH!!!

:confused:
***update, I Googled and I think I did it correctly. Susan please let me know. I don't want you to be charged any fees.

beadsoncypress
2010-08-12, 3:44am
Three payments received!
All who wrote in either thread who wanted one has one!
(Except the three ladies I PM'd individually who are on the Second List!)
Sorry about the confusion, I had to work a couple of evenings I hadn't planned on.
I have to take a quick trip over the weekend, so who ever has paid will be shipped on Tuesday at the latest......Susan

beadmama
2010-08-12, 3:54am
Susan

I sent a payment this AM to you. Thanks for doing this! Becky

yamaha200
2010-08-12, 8:24pm
Payment sent. Tried to do it as gift first and it was going to charge fees so I changed to payment for goods and they seemed to go away. I hope they don't take it out of what you get Susan. Please let me know if they do!

laura

krisb16
2010-08-12, 8:43pm
Payment sent. Thanks!!

beadsoncypress
2010-08-13, 1:36pm
Here is where we stand with the Poster Sale:

Merigypsy PaidPaula P PAID
Glasshobbit
dkpmd04 PAID
Leigh in AK
Burnt Sand Beads
TBC Beads
Fishbulb PaidSeasoned Soul PAID
Lea Zink PAID
Pitts Glass
Glass Migrations
J2canoe PAID
bskaak PAID
yamaha 200 PAID
krisb16 PAID
tsai PAID
Wyddie PAIDBirds ona Wire PAID
Greenhouse DC
Deb
Deb Hopeful Journeys PAID
Bead mama BECKY~~ PAID
Kathy Milligan PAID

also got a payment from Becky in OH...what is your LE name??????

Terryd
2010-08-13, 4:49pm
Susan, Please add me to the second list. Not sure if I should pm you about this or not. Wish I had read this before I drove with a friend to Rochester for the bazaar! Would have bought one that day. Oh well.

It is really nice of you to do this. I hope you can get more from Jeri.

Mitosis Glass
2010-08-13, 6:26pm
Hi Susan!

I just paid. I sent a bit extra just in case it costs more to send to Canada.

Thank you!!!

merigypsy
2010-08-13, 6:32pm
I just sent in my $$ for the first list! Thanks

beadsoncypress
2010-08-14, 5:59am
Here is where we stand with the Poster Sale:
UPDATED SUNDAY EVENING - 8/15/2020 AT 7 PM

Merigypsy Paid
Paula P PAID
Glasshobbit
dkpmd04 PAID
Leigh in AK PAID
Burnt Sand Beads PAID
TBC Beads PAID
Fishbulb Paid
Seasoned Soul PAID
Lea Zink PAID
Pitts Glass
Glass Migrations
J2canoe PAID
bskaak PAID
yamaha 200 PAID
krisb16 PAID
tsai PAID
Wyddie PAID
Birds on a Wire PAID
Greenhouse DC
Deb PAID
Deb Hopeful Journeys PAID
Bead mama BECKY --- PAID
I]Kathy Milligan PAID [/I]

Leigh-in-AK
2010-08-14, 8:38am
Sent my payment this morning.

Thanks Susan

TBC Beads
2010-08-14, 1:35pm
Payment sent!

Thanks to both Miriam and Susan for doing this; the poster will be a wonderful conversation piece as well as a great reference!

beadsoncypress
2010-08-15, 5:09am
Let's not forget Jeri for being a go-between transportation assistant.....without her we might not have gotten these yet!

Deb
2010-08-15, 9:46am
I've been gone and just got your pm. I'm sending payment. Thanks!

burnt sand beads
2010-08-15, 12:05pm
Got your message Susan, thank you soooooo much! I just sent payment :0)

Tsai
2010-08-15, 12:08pm
Yes, indeed. THANK YOU, Jeri! :kiss::love:

Let's not forget Jeri for being a go-between transportation assistant.....without her we might not have gotten these yet!

beadsoncypress
2010-08-15, 4:10pm
Here I am again. Everyone who paid through 7 pm tonight has been packaged up for shipment tomorrow. I must, however, let some of you know that you will be receiving recycled tubes. I went to staples and usps and bought all I could get my hands on and it wasn't enough for everyone. I used some I had here, I hope you don't mind.

I have two posters left and one is spoken for so if I don't hear from the four who have not gotten back to me, I will offer it to the first person on the pending list.

I will be contacting Miriam after Labor Day to see it we can get more. If there are any of you out there who are interested, please let me know so that I can order enough for everyone.....

Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you!!

Susan

Jeri
2010-08-15, 4:56pm
I was just a courier, and happy to help.I'm sorry more of you weren't able to get to the Gathering, it was a reasonable drive for me.

Now I'm looking for a frame that will fit that long poster. Miriam is the one deserving of appreciation, it is very nicely done. Jeri

Mitosis Glass
2010-08-15, 8:14pm
Thank you so much, Jeri, Susan and Miriam!

:love:

glasshobbit
2010-08-16, 6:50am
Money sent. Sorry couldn't get to the computer before this morning. Julianne

beadsoncypress
2010-08-21, 1:35pm
Has anyone gotten their poster yet? There were three late payments that were received and if you want I can refund your $$ or ship in the next batch,
Dana from MI
Julianne from MN
Pamela from CO

Let me know!

Susan

wendybritt
2010-08-21, 2:22pm
Please put me on the list for the second batch!!

Tsai
2010-08-21, 3:24pm
Susan, I received my poster today. Very nicely done, Miriam! Thank you!

Mitosis Glass
2010-08-21, 3:28pm
I almost never get anything from the US in under 3 weeks, so I'm not even stalking the mailbox yet. I will post here and also PM you when I do, Susan. Thank you so much again!

yamaha200
2010-08-21, 4:00pm
got mine yesterday. thanks!

laura

krisb16
2010-08-21, 5:15pm
Wow! Got mine yesterday and am very happy.

THANKS Susan for going to all this trouble for us!
Kris

glasslass2
2010-08-21, 5:53pm
Oh shoot, have been out of power for days due to a nasty tornado. I'd love to be put on the next list for one of these. Thanks to all for making this happen.

Seasoned Soul
2010-08-21, 6:18pm
Got mine yesterday.... Thanks Susan for doing this and Jeri and Miriam!!! Poster is fabulous and going up in my Studio tomorrow....wooohoooo!!!!

:grin: = sooo pleased!!

Deb
2010-08-21, 6:18pm
I got mine yesterday! Thanks! :D

Birdsonawire
2010-08-21, 6:35pm
Mine arrived today in California. AWESOME! I will special frame mine. Thanks again for doing this: )

Pia Kaven
2010-08-21, 7:56pm
Is it too late to get on the list? I would defenitely love to get on it!!!

beadsoncypress
2010-08-22, 3:32am
OK second batch has 10 on it. I am working to get 25 more from Miriam....
Susan

Seasoned Soul
2010-08-22, 7:04am
Is anyone going to frame their poster?
Measuring (mine) it's 11 3/4" W X 33 3/8" H. Hmmmmm* :-k

Pia Kaven
2010-08-22, 7:07am
Thanks for the measuring... I think I will now! :lol: Youre insticator! Hahaa! See how difficult it was to talk me to do it? Oh and Lynn, thank you for your comments on my pics too!

beadsoncypress
2010-08-22, 9:03am
I emailed Miriam for another 25, they might be a tiny bit more due to the fact that these will have to be shipped from the Netherlands and not from here in the states, unless Jeri wants to go over to get them and transport them back!

Susan

Leigh-in-AK
2010-08-22, 9:56am
I received mine on Friday. Already up on the wall!

Thank you all again for doing this.

Leigh

Gelly
2010-08-22, 11:24am
sign me up please... I'd LOVE one!

beadsoncypress
2010-08-22, 11:43am
You're in.....I thought you had one?? (from another thread)...

Gelly
2010-08-22, 12:00pm
Nope, I don't have one... I just looked on her website at the chart to compare the purples.

merigypsy
2010-08-22, 12:32pm
Susan,
Thank you SO much for doing this. I LOVE my poster!
Merilee

Miriam
2010-08-23, 2:21am
If have found an other way to get you your poster. I can fold the poster and fit it in a A4 envelope. The poster would be including shipping excl. VAT €8.70 which at the rate now would be somewhere around $11.30

I have to add 4% handling fee for the Paypal payments. I accept Paypal from non Euro countries.

If you live outside of the EG states, you have to declare your own taxes and you don't have to pay them in my shop.

You can take a tea towel and a low heat iron and iron the creases out of the poster.

I have set the poster up on my webshop: http://www.facet-design.nl/shop/poster-p-64.html

beadsoncypress
2010-08-23, 3:05am
That works too! Susan

greenhousedc
2010-08-23, 5:28am
This is Dana from MI - I paid late, but I'd still like the poster. So, please send in the second batch!

Thanks Susan!

PaulaP
2010-08-23, 7:57am
Stalking the postman today...Fingers crossed it shows up today.

Gelly
2010-08-23, 10:07am
Woot woot! Thanks Miriam!!! I just placed my order.

GlassMigrations
2010-08-23, 10:27am
Hi Susan!! I don't know how I skipped over the pm you sent me, but somehow I totally missed it. If it wasn't for another LE member letting me know you had gotten the posters, I wonder how long it would have taken me to catch on. I've been selling off some of me excess glass in the garage sale and I think your pm got lost in all the other pm's I received. I'm truly sorry about this!!! I had unsubscribed to the thread a while back when it kept looking grimmer and grimmer about getting the posters shipped here in the US. It was very nice for you to do all this Susan!!!!! If my poster(s) have been spoken for since you never heard from me, I completely understand and blame myself for not staying subscribed to the thread. That being said, Do you still have them? If you do, let me know exactly how much I owe you through paypal. I know I said whoever would step up to the plate I would buy a poster also, so if you already bought one, I'll send the amount for yours to follow through with my offer. That is the least I can do. If you don't have one available for me, is there a second order of them going out? I didn't have time to read this whole thread so if I am asking a question that has been covered already, I apologize. Thanks again Susan and let me know what I owe you!! :biggrin:

Miriam
2010-08-23, 11:14am
Thanks Gelly, the poster is on it's way to you!!

beadsoncypress
2010-08-23, 2:43pm
Gelly, you're off my second list.....(no harm done!)
Susan

Gelly
2010-08-23, 3:01pm
whoops... sorry Susan!!! I didn't realize you were still doing it since she has them for purchase on her site... but, I guess most people don't want it folded, eh?

I still appreciate you doing it and thanks for taking me off of your list... but please don't put me on your shit list. :lol:

Mitosis Glass
2010-08-24, 3:03pm
By some insane miracle, mine actually showed up today! This is one of the fastest shipments I've received from the US. Thank you so much Susan, Jeri and Miriam!! :love: This will be a terrific piece of eye candy AND useful reference in my studio!

Jeri
2010-08-24, 5:42pm
I emailed Miriam for another 25, they might be a tiny bit more due to the fact that these will have to be shipped from the Netherlands and not from here in the states, unless Jeri wants to go over to get them and transport them back!

Susan

OH Susan, OK, you twisted my arm so I will go...........(packing now :-P)
Jeri

Sparks
2010-08-25, 1:58am
I love mine! And the folds don't bother me. I will iron them out once I find a place to hang it.

Thanks Miriam!! It's a wonder no one has done this before, it's such a great idea :)

Torch&Marver
2010-09-22, 5:56pm
I'm likely way to late to get in on this but if there are any left over, I'd love to have a set. Pretty please? I'm in Canada (just to complicate things).

GlassMigrations
2010-12-10, 3:50am

Susan

Hi Susan. I missed the first round of the color chart posters and was on your list for the next shipment you were supposed to get. Did you ever receive the 2nd shipment? I would really like to get my hands on one of these posters if possible. I wasn't sure if Miriam was willing to ship to the US because I think originally she did not. Hope to hear back from you soon. Thanks!!

Miriam
2010-12-10, 4:05am
Hi Tanya,

When I came to the Gathering end of July, I took a lot of posters with me in my suitcase and Jeri brought them to Susan who was so nice to distribute the posters for me.

A while ago I found out a way to ship the posters to the US.
If have found an other way to get you your poster. I can fold the poster and fit it in a A4 envelope. The poster would be including shipping excl. VAT €8.70 which at the rate now would be somewhere around $11.30

I have to add 4% handling fee for the Paypal payments. I accept Paypal from non Euro countries.

If you live outside of the EG states, you have to declare your own taxes and you don't have to pay them in my shop.

You can take a tea towel and a low heat iron and iron the creases out of the poster.

I have set the poster up on my webshop: http://www.facet-design.nl/shop/poster-p-64.html

Jeri
2010-12-10, 6:07am
I am packing right now!!!

I had my chart dry mounted and it is leaning against the wall in my studio, awaiting wall space. It is very cool. Jeri

Miriam
2011-09-21, 5:52am
The shop has been moved, you can buy the posters here:

http://www.miriamsteger.com/blog/kleurkaarten/