Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Momka's got a couple of new colors!!

LAG
2006-03-24, 8:54am
We got to play with them at her open house last weekend. They are beautiful. http://www.momkasglass.com/

The crystal blue is just that. A transparent light blue that works very well. Very nice smooth working rod. No bubbles. =D>

Purple Thunder is a gorgeous, opaque purple that works well in oxygen and Momka's experimental pile sold out during the weekend. It is no longer an experiment! =D>

Let me see now.. I think I can upload a couple of sample pics.. back in a minute.

Okey Dokey.. here they are.....

Tanya
2006-03-24, 10:11am
Your pieces are beautiful! Is that the new purple in the two right-hand pictures? What else? The crystal blue is lovely too. I haven't had a chance to try Momka's glass yet...I've been going broke stocking up on some GA and NS glass. Momka's next! I'd like to order a sample pack, since they seem to be a good way of starting out. There are SO many colors available in boro, and SO little money to spend on all of them! There are certainly lots of soft glass colors too, but they seem to be more straightforward.

Peg Medill
2006-03-24, 10:54am
Am I blessed or am I blessed. Momka gave me two rods of the Purple Thunder. You may try the beautiful color out at my next Challenge Day if you haven't rushed to buy some from Momka already (which you should). Peg M