Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Sally Prasch in Ballston Spa @ the Glassworks Studio, Ballston Spa, NY April 27, 2013

rng4life
2013-03-27, 8:37am
April 27th, 9:30 - 4:30, $150.00

Hollow Forming Techniques

Working individually with each student we will complete flameworking projects that will cover many tubing techniques. Using scientific glassblowing seals (straight, side, ring and blind seals) we will create hollow beads and sculptures. We will also learn how to add solid glass on and through tubing as well as mold blowing. This class is open for all levels.

Sally Prasch - started working in glass in 1970 with Lloyd Moore. She holds a BFA in ceramics and glass, also Applied Science and Scientific Glass Technology degrees. Sally has found glass to be a limitless media for expression, showing flexibility, sound, sharpness, size, and movement. Sally works both scientific and artistic glass and her work is shown worldwide.

for more information contact Lisa Daigle @ 518-260-6522 or einstein525@yahoo.com

www.glassworksstudio.org

rng4life
2013-04-16, 11:44am
There are still seats available for Sally"s Class! Call Lisa Daigle @ 518-260-6522 or email me at einstein525@yahoo.com! Her Hollow Forms Class is always exciting!

www.glassworksstudio.org

patienthand
2013-04-26, 4:01am
I have been a TA for Sally multiple times., I can honestly say she is one of the best teachers I have ever encountered. If you want to begin blown work, or are an advanced student, she will throw everything at you you can handle. I think she is EXCELLENT for those just starting out. She sure bumped my skills up a few notches. She is a delight and you will get your moneys worth.. I HIGHLY recommend Sally