Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Electric Flamingo

Jackson River Glass
2015-06-09, 5:29pm
So I found 4 3/8 oz of EF in my cabinet, want to sell it as I have no use for it. Any idea what it is worth? Rods are all approx 10"

MagpieGlass
2015-06-09, 6:13pm
Probably in the neighborhood of $100/lb. That seems to be what the UV glass is going for.

Jackson River Glass
2015-06-09, 7:38pm
thanks Laura!

mightymike
2015-06-10, 1:31pm
there was someone a week or two ago looking for some in Garage Sale part on here. Just saw it again here http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=278462

i would agree that GA just release some a $100 a pound but it sold out in hours. and all the black light stuff is super hot with the pipe guys right now and its hard to find. i has seen auctions on facebook or E-bay where quarter pound sold for $75 plus. if you go by what the market bears

oh and if that is old Electric Flamingo it is worth more than the new stuff.

Jackson River Glass
2015-06-11, 9:39am
there was someone a week or two ago looking for some in Garage Sale part on here. Just saw it again here http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=278462

i would agree that GA just release some a $100 a pound but it sold out in hours. and all the black light stuff is super hot with the pipe guys right now and its hard to find. i has seen auctions on facebook or E-bay where quarter pound sold for $75 plus. if you go by what the market bears

oh and if that is old Electric Flamingo it is worth more than the new stuff.
Thanks for the info, Mike. Very much appreciated!

rigemortis
2015-08-16, 3:12pm
I would be interested in your electric flamingo if you still have it. I am interested in hearing your price and shipping.

Jackson River Glass
2015-08-16, 8:58pm
I'm going to hold onto it for now, but thank you for your interest :)

Mary K
2015-08-21, 9:06pm
Susan make some beads and use it instead of clear for the top layer, you should be able to get some good prices for them, anything that is blacklight is for some reason worth more than something that is not. It is the craze. I know I spend a lot of my time in a black light environment, not. Guess I'm too old to go clubbing.