Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Oxygen Generator Question!!

4bondys
2007-04-22, 11:17pm
Hello All,

I am wondering what the best oxygen generator is out there to run both low and high volume torches, from the Nortel Minor to the Cuda? Any insight would be much appreciated. At this point, I'm leaning toward the Oxygen Unlimited 2020 Psyclone I (dual compressor, 20 lpm/20 psi). I am a beginner, but I am eager and trying to set up shop.

Kind Regards,
Lloyd

maddog1050
2007-04-23, 9:00am
I have the Psyclone I which I bought in November and I love it. It replaced a less powerful four year old Airsep Oxybox-13 (that I kept because it's still a great little workhorse). I ran a Lynx on the small generator but upgraded to a Barracuda, so needed more oomph. I'm really happy with the Psyclone although I'm currently using a Cheetah with it. I think that torch suits my needs best, but it's great with the Cuda. There are a lot of good generators out there and everyone has a favorite but this one seems to power the larger torches at or close to 100%. That's what I wanted.

4bondys
2007-04-23, 3:23pm
Thanks for your input!! I am guessing this is the best way to go. I have a call in to South Central Cryogenics tough on the size of the unit. I can't seem to find detailed specs. I have to buget space carefully as I don't have much room for a shop.

Thanks again and take care!