Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : LB Supplys - my smooth 'n' tuff?

jackalopejewels
2007-09-18, 7:06am
ordered some CiM glass and smooth 'n' tuff from you last week and received the glass TWO days later (!!! :biggrin:), but the bead release was not in the package, and i've heard no word from you re: ETA (you haven't answered my email about this, either).

please let me know the status of this part of my order, as projects are on hold, and i've shows coming up for which i need things that depend on my receipt of the bead release :-({|=.

thank you!

ccrye
2007-09-18, 7:18am
This is unlike Jon I'm sure it is an oversite. Try calling him at this number 541-874-3926 I'm sure he will make it right.
CC

jonsglassshack
2007-09-18, 8:18am
Hi,I just PM you about the bead release.
Thank you, Jonordered some CiM glass and smooth 'n' tuff from you last week and received the glass TWO days later (!!! :biggrin:), but the bead release was not in the package, and i've heard no word from you re: ETA (you haven't answered my email about this, either).

please let me know the status of this part of my order, as projects are on hold, and i've shows coming up for which i need things that depend on my receipt of the bead release :-({|=.

thank you!

FosterFire
2007-09-18, 8:28am
I just sent LB Supplys their order on Sunday. They should have it today or tomorrow at the very latest. There has been a slight delay as I was waiting on containers. Sorry!

Thanks for understanding!

ccrye
2007-09-18, 8:38am
:biggrin:

jackalopejewels
2007-09-18, 9:08am
Jon got back to me right away with a satisfactory explanation, and i will now wait patiently for my release. (yes, i, too thought it was uncharacteristic of lb supplys to give less-than-the-best customer service--i was feeling kinda overlooked or something. a misunderstanding . . .).

thanks, Jon & Renate!

danelady
2007-09-21, 7:08am
Now you know why it was a bit late, and it was well worth it, LOL
JOn & Renate now own Foster Fire!Jon got back to me right away with a satisfactory explanation, and i will now wait patiently for my release. (yes, i, too thought it was uncharacteristic of lb supplys to give less-than-the-best customer service--i was feeling kinda overlooked or something. a misunderstanding . . .).

thanks, Jon & Renate!

FosterFire
2007-09-21, 1:59pm
Renate and Jon really ROCK. I have been ordering from them for some time now and their customer service is really excellent. They will take good care of my "baby" AND I will be there for them if they need me.

jackalopejewels
2007-09-26, 6:34am
Jon--i pm'd you.

jackalopejewels
2007-10-26, 3:53am
okay, i got my smooth 'n' tuff. lbsupplys were very apologetic and more than made up for the delay/lack of communication--i take back every negative thing i felt, thought, or wrote about their customer service. they're really nice folks; well-meaning, i think, and i'd recommend them as suppliers.

danelady
2007-10-26, 5:31am
Well of COURSE they are! Glad you got your goodies! Jon and Renate, (or any other business for that matter LOL), would not survive in this business/forum very long, if they were less that accomodating and concientious in their dealings with us... we're a discriminating lot~:wave:

LBSupplys RoCKS!
Hugs
Lynnie