Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Zoozii's, are they still around?

fyrebeadz*
2007-10-02, 7:15pm
I am interested in her 1 1/4 lentil press but I had a question about it so I emailed them 3 days ago and have not heard back. I haven't heard or seen anything about them for a long time. Are they still around? I hate to send paypal cash if no one is around anymore. Anyone know????

Thanks.

gubnavnania
2007-10-02, 7:20pm
I ordered 2 presses from them yesterday and received the email today saying they are on the way.

SO I guess they are still around and in business.

NLC Beads
2007-10-02, 7:26pm
I believe she's on here, too, if you want to send a message.

Reenie
2007-10-02, 8:34pm
Sometimes she doesn't get to her emails fast but if you place your order...you'll be sure to get it in a few days! I know her husband had surgery last week or 2 so maybe it kind of put her behind a bit in orders and emails!
Irene

Zooziis
2007-10-03, 6:08am
Hi! I'm around. I appreciate you guys jumping in. I don't have an email from you. Maybe there was a problem with the address? To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. is my current and correct address. I can check my spam filter too, but I'm going to PM you so we can get whatever you want right out to you.

Orders ship right out no matter how crazy life gets because I have a great helper. Hubby did have emergency surgery and is doing great, finally! He went back to work on Monday. Our orders were never delayed due to that, Yay!

Thank you Everyone!

fyrebeadz*
2007-10-03, 8:18am
That's strange because I emailed you right from your site! Got your PM, thanks, and now I'm just waiting to hear back from you! Hope your DH is doing well!

Zooziis
2007-10-03, 8:49am
Email confounds me. I just PM'd you back. I'll have to check the website links. Thank you!!