Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : I need help!!

MegannsMom
2005-12-05, 11:37am
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have searched and searched for a couple hours now, trying to find the info I need....and am finally admitting defeat! The problem I have is this:
I have an oxy-con that has been running fine, no problems. Today I was at the torch, melting away when suddenly the alarm on the Oxy-Con went off. It beeped....then beeped.....then beeped quieter.....then a kinda half a quiet beep....then nothing! I shut the machine off and checked the filters, the power supply, anything I could think of. I let it sit about a hour and tried to turn it back on; no beep, no nothing! Like there is no power at all! I haven't even had this Oxy-con a year, more like 6 or 7 months! And I take care of it properly......wash the filters, etc. Grr! I am SO frustrated! This is actually the SECOND Oxy-con I have had in one year; the first one I was sent pooped out on me after only about a month! So this one should still be under warranty, and i have written to the person I got it from, but I have had difficulties getting ahold of this person in the past.
Okay, I just checked it again....tried to turn it on and got nothing. Hit the "reset" button just to see what that would do (never touched that button before) and the darn thing turned on!! But only for a minute....then three loud beeps this time and I could hear the motor shut down, so I turned it off again. I am SOOO frustrated here!! Anyone have any ideas or advice? Please? I have Christmas orders to complete.....
~Cindy

adee
2005-12-05, 11:50am
Cindy, I'm sorry you are having this problem.. I can't help you but I hope someone can chime in soon.. I feel for you! Good luck!
Hugs,

Adriana :)