Lampwork Etc.

Lampwork Etc. (http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Customer Service Kiosk (http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   If you ever get a chance to visit Frantz Art Glass at their Shelton, WA location, do (http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=302001)

Cuttlefish 2017-08-14 9:41am

If you ever get a chance to visit Frantz Art Glass at their Shelton, WA location, do

If you ever get a chance to visit Frantz Art Glass at their Shelton, WA location, do not pass it up! I went there with a friend on Friday and had a simply amazing time. You can buy glass by the rod there (instead of by the 1/4 lb). All the on-line colors (and more) are available to choose from. The unique glasses are in the back office where Mike might take you..(note: he can be bribed with chocolate). The sale table had really great buys with all sorts of interesting stuff! Everyone was so helpful and friendly..it was totally worth the trip. Thank you to Mike and staff for a really fun experience and for all the wonderful glass and extras!

mikefrantz 2017-08-18 9:03am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cuttlefish (Post 4948998)
If you ever get a chance to visit Frantz Art Glass at their Shelton, WA location, do not pass it up! I went there with a friend on Friday and had a simply amazing time. You can buy glass by the rod there (instead of by the 1/4 lb). All the on-line colors (and more) are available to choose from. The unique glasses are in the back office where Mike might take you..(note: he can be bribed with chocolate). The sale table had really great buys with all sorts of interesting stuff! Everyone was so helpful and friendly..it was totally worth the trip. Thank you to Mike and staff for a really fun experience and for all the wonderful glass and extras!

You are so welcome, it was fun!!!!!!!

5betsy 2017-08-28 7:03am

How did you get to visit a store that's open Tues thru Thurs?

I live in Olympia and was considering visiting Melt Glass in Vancouver because they're open on the weekends.

mikefrantz 2017-08-29 7:14am

Monday thru Friday

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5betsy (Post 4951256)

I live in Olympia and was considering visiting Melt Glass in Vancouver because they're open on the weekends.

Frantz Art Glass is open at 8am and closes at 3pm, Monday thru Friday.

Mike Frantz

Cuttlefish 2017-09-01 8:13pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5betsy (Post 4951256)

I went on a Friday!

echeveria 2017-09-02 6:55am

I would definitely take a day off work to visit live if I were in the area. I do that here to visit Mountain Glass. It is awesome to be surrounded by tons of glass.

LemonwoodStudio 2017-09-24 5:19pm

Great to know ... hopefully I'm going to visit on 6 Oct ... note to self, take chocolate!!!

mikefrantz 2017-10-08 1:28pm

Chaulk o lot

Quote:

Originally Posted by LemonwoodStudio (Post 4955800)
Great to know ... hopefully I'm going to visit on 6 Oct ... note to self, take chocolate!!!

Thank you so much for the chocolate, I will share with everyone at work.

Mike

ginger2 2020-06-13 11:05pm

Does Mike prefer Dark or Milk Chocolate?
Thanks & happy creating,
ginger2