Lampwork Etc.

Lampwork Etc. (http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Customer Service Kiosk (http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   AIM Kilns and Grady! :) (http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132869)

Wendyki 2009-06-23 9:17am

AIM Kilns and Grady! :)

Okay so I have not purchased a new kiln lately and it will be a while before I do but I have to give a huge Kudos to Grady at Aim

I had complained about my kiln in multiple threads and being the wonderful new owner he is he has contacted me to make it all right.

In this day and age for someone to actually try and take care of a problem he had no control or responsability for in a great thing. I see great things in the future for Aim Kilns and Hope everyone gives the New Aim a new shot :)
Thanks Grady for restoring some hope in business owners :)

We all to often dont hear about all the good ones out there so I hope this helps some others out there :)

demcc2 2009-06-26 4:41am

Does AIM have a smaller table top style kiln that WON'T cost an arm and leg?
I had an Hot Box kiln for about 10 years and just noticed that the heating element is burnt (melted?) apart at one spot.

Duane
PS-It doesn't matter if its analog or digital at this point

Wendyki 2009-06-29 11:57am

Contact Grady and ask him at aim kilns here on le I know he will be happy to help :)

mom53 2009-07-02 10:23am

Aim has been real good to me too. The new owner is great. And Susan is easy to talk to too,

squid 2009-07-02 10:33am

Quote:

Originally Posted by demcc2 (Post 2552172)
Does AIM have a smaller table top style kiln that WON'T cost an arm and leg?
I had an Hot Box kiln for about 10 years and just noticed that the heating element is burnt (melted?) apart at one spot.

Duane
PS-It doesn't matter if its analog or digital at this point

Why don't you just put a new element in it - it is SO easy.

beadsoncypress 2009-07-02 11:18am

grady contacted me too and we are trying to work out some "issues" with mine. Yes, they are very reasonably priced and if everything works and Grady takes control of the manufacturing delays etc., I MIGHT even be willing to recommend them!

smutboy420 2009-07-07 5:26am

I have to say I'm pretty impressed from some of the recent feedback I have gotten from others on aim sense Grady took over.

So much in fact that Hotasstools may soon be distributing aims new line of lamp workers kilns.

HWCGlass 2009-07-13 7:21am

the 99ls is the best flameworking kiln there is. no doubt.

joey.bag.o.donuts 2009-07-13 7:38am

is aims contact and website the same ? where are they based out of now ?

mtnglass 2009-07-13 8:25am

Quote:

Originally Posted by joey.bag.o.donuts (Post 2572831)
is aims contact and website the same ? where are they based out of now ?

Minden, NV is their new home base and the numbers on the website are correct.

Julie