Lampwork Etc.

Lampwork Etc. (http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Tutorials to purchase (http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=70)
-   -   Now in english - Silver Glass - a guideline by Angel (http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123486)

Angel 2009-03-01 2:28pm

Now in english - Silver Glass - a guideline by Angel

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/6...erenglisch.jpg

There it is! My first e-book! It tooks me six weeks of work and four years of learning by doing... The e-book is 17 pages long and contains my whole knowhow about working with silver glass. Well - maybe 95% - there must be a rest of magic ;-) But you should be able to rework all beads shown in the book.

Content: how to reduce / cool reducing / metallic effects with step by step tutorial / glass for metallic effects and gallery / reduce and strike I with steps and gallery / reduce and strike II with steps and gallery / heat and strike with steps and gallery / kilnstriker / glass overview following the chapters of the book / last page with suggestion for startersets, credits and other last page stuff ;-)

The price is 20 Dollars.

Ho to order? Just send me a e-mail....
http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/7745/mailnu3.jpg
Or - if you want it even faster - my mail is also my paypal-account. ;)

I first wanted to sell it in my artfire shop but - it is not possible to list multiple items at the moment... I have to list it completely new when it is sold.

If you want to see a couple of example pages and read further information, have a look on my website; see also the link in my signature, it goes directly to the e-book site, which is half german and half english.

Thank you for looking!
Angela

Edit: Here is a list, what you need for basic: Effetre Clear, Psyche, Khaos, Reichenbach Silverbrown, one reducing glass - no specialty is needed here. No aditional special tools, just a basic lampwork equipment (poker, kitchen knife, Tweezers, Paddle)
That *rant*-thread unsettled me - so I decided to add more detail information.

Kirima 2009-03-01 2:45pm

Congratulations, Angela!!!!!!!!!!!! =D>=D>=D>

This tutorial is excellent, definitely a must-have!

Martina

DaBatt 2009-03-01 3:19pm

That looks fabulous Angela - I'm going to save my pennies!!

Angel 2009-03-01 3:30pm

ok ;) I'll wait ...

Post script - when you are bothered by the sound and the running font in my website, you can stop it with the small triangular button on top. Its a out-of-the-box-system, and there weren't many cool designs...

Margrieten 2009-03-04 7:40am

I have it and I love it!!! The layout is very good!!!

Laurie L 2009-03-04 8:33am

Looks very nice...I would love to see some other pictures of your beads so I know what I am getting. Thanks.

piedradesigns 2009-03-04 8:09pm

Excellent Tutorial!

Thank you, Angela, for creating such a thorough, well-planned tutorial. You cover many basics but also offer lots of inspiration. One of the best I've seen!

Angel 2009-03-05 6:30am

Hi you all,

thank you so much for all your kind feedback words!

Here are three Gallery pages; for Laurie. But - the beads are just for inspiration; with short description... The tutorial is not a single-or-several-bead-tutorial; it's more a general introduction in working with silver glass. There are three step-by-step-tutorials, and the show some of my usual designs (or let's say "kind of working" - I'm not so much a designer ;-)...) with the different types of silver glass.

Two more pages with examples you can find on my homepage.

And something else:
If you write me a mail, and I don't response within 24 hours - please take a look in your spamfilter... ;) I had that twice now....

Regards
Angela

LeahBeads 2009-03-05 11:58am

I bought Angela's tut the other day and she has so graciously helped me with my silver glass. It's still not what it can be, but it's definitely a lot better than it was! Her tutorial explains a lot more than heat it up, let it cool, then reduce.

Leah

Angel 2009-03-05 3:38pm

Hi Leah,

Great to hear! Don't forget to send me pictures ;)

regards
Angela

upinflames 2009-03-05 10:03pm

I purchased your e-book too, it's worth every penny and more. Thanks angela!

bexrox 2009-03-06 8:27pm

Angela, it looks wonderful, and I want it! First though, I'd like to know which silver glasses you are using, as I only have the Double Helix line (not all, but most) and I can't afford to buy others at the moment.

Thanks,
Becky

Angel 2009-03-07 7:29am

Hi Becky,

in the e-book are four different tutorials; each one to one technique working silver colors. For three of these four the examples are made with DH - the fourth one is with Reichenbach COE104 Silverbrown - my absolutely favourite glass for this moment ;) and not that pricy as others....
There is also a overview over all glass I worked with; this is not the complete range of available silverglass, because I don't have them all ;) but the list is organized as the working chapters of the book are. So you can easily check, what you have, and what you can do with it.

Regards
Angela

Laurie L 2009-03-07 9:44am

Thanks for the bead pics Angela. Looks awesome :)

Angel 2009-03-07 2:57pm

Becky - and other interested - I just added more information about the glass I used for the examples. That discussion rather unsettled me - I'd never thought about these details, because I don't use tutorials as recipes.....

Kind regards
Angela

patries74 2009-03-15 3:29am

I bought it a while ago, and I love it! You did a great job! :-)

Angel 2009-03-16 2:02pm

Thank you Patricia!

I'm glad to hear you also like it in english ;)

Greetings
Angela