Lampwork Etc.

Lampwork Etc. (http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Customer Service Kiosk (http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Frantz Art Glass has super customer service (http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=292629)

Kay M 2017-01-17 2:59pm

Frantz Art Glass has super customer service

While going through a few boxes of glass that I always haul with me while we do 3 months in FL, I discovered 2# of a gorgeous clear .... Jan. 2013 I purchased 2lbs of glass....891004-funVS Crystal Clear. I could not find any info -- strange item number, and the VS code I did not recognize.

I sent Frantz an inquiry on Sunday. Monday was a holiday. Shortly after opening on Tuesday morning, I received the following message from McKenzie ...

"That glass is made by the company that took over Vetrofond. It is 104 and is the old Vetrofond formula for clear. My manager told me that it is very rare glass and is a really good formula."

Frantz Art Glass, you rock! Your customer service is outstanding! Thanks!
Mike Frantz, your employees are as outstanding as you are!
:love

Khaleesi Dane 2017-01-24 10:47am

Too bad they don't answer their phone, or respond to emails, or even messages here.
Feeling spurned for months, and no longer willing to keep my mouth shut.

Sucks cause I used to buy a lot from them and they helped me I'd a few old glasses too. But apparently now they are to busy to listen to voice email?

Pat 2017-02-05 3:48pm

Mike has time to bitch in the Woodshed!

Croft Eeusk 2017-02-05 5:26pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pat (Post 4909345)
Mike has time to bitch in the Woodshed!

So do you. It's called having an opinion.

Dasi 2017-02-21 5:13am

I placed an order about 10 days ago by calling on the phone. I waited about 3 minutes, and placed my order. It arrived a week later. No problems!
They have always answered any questions I have had and filled my orders perfectly. Once, years ago, they sent the wrong glass and I did not even realize it. They called me to tell me, and gave me a refund for that glass....I still do not understand why. Frantz and Flamedame are my "go to" suppliers. But my stockpile of glass is so large, I rarely order much.

mckenzieallyshia 2017-03-30 10:16am

Customer Service

Hi Kay,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We try our hardest here at Frantz Art Glass to make sure that every customer feels appreciated.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kay M (Post 4904647)
While going through a few boxes of glass that I always haul with me while we do 3 months in FL, I discovered 2# of a gorgeous clear .... Jan. 2013 I purchased 2lbs of glass....891004-funVS Crystal Clear. I could not find any info -- strange item number, and the VS code I did not recognize.

I sent Frantz an inquiry on Sunday. Monday was a holiday. Shortly after opening on Tuesday morning, I received the following message from McKenzie ...

"That glass is made by the company that took over Vetrofond. It is 104 and is the old Vetrofond formula for clear. My manager told me that it is very rare glass and is a really good formula."

Frantz Art Glass, you rock! Your customer service is outstanding! Thanks!
Mike Frantz, your employees are as outstanding as you are!
:love

mckenzieallyshia 2017-03-30 10:20am

Customer Service

Hi Khaleesi Dane,

I wanted to sincerely apologize for the lack of hearing back from us -- we do get very busy, but we try our hardest to respond to all emails and voice mails. There is no excuse that can make up for that.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Khaleesi Dane (Post 4906394)
Too bad they don't answer their phone, or respond to emails, or even messages here.
Feeling spurned for months, and no longer willing to keep my mouth shut.

Sucks cause I used to buy a lot from them and they helped me I'd a few old glasses too. But apparently now they are to busy to listen to voice email?