Lampwork Etc.

Lampwork Etc. (http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. (http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   CRAM IT 2009! Camp Run A Muck Insanity Tour for Adults! (http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117559)

Ruth Nichols 2009-01-06 2:17pm

CRAM IT 2009! Camp Run A Muck Insanity Tour for Adults!

OK... Here it is, we will be offering for the first annual (adult only) "CRAM IT 09" getaway. Anyone over 16 is welcome!

I needed to CANCEL the 2009 event. But Camp Run A Muck 2010 is going to go off without a hitch. If I tell you it's gonna be more fun then any event you have ever been to... well... you know I would be lying. So, I will just say that if you like a social and workshop environment, lot's of great things to see demo'd, lots of glass play times, fun easy food, great peeps to hang out with and best of all for all you glass ho's... Celebrity TEACHERS & VENDORS!

Oh, and don't miss the new studio construction page. It is going to go from plan to building pretty quick here. So, if that kind of green building is your bag.... come on in and hang around and see what is going to happen next. AND just for you that don't know it already. MUCK is what I meant. :lol:

This first year we are only asking peeps to cough up $150.00 for this 3 day event. That way you can afford to come, make goodies, cover your materials costs, (if any) buy beads or other neat stuff and go to the evening events too. This small token amount covers all the stuff like propane, oxy, tank rentals, event tents, porta johnnys, electricity and a host of other stuff that I am sure I am missing to mention at the moment. You can email me with your reservations and questions.

Event dates are June 25, 26 & 27th 2010. We will post a list of hotels/motels for those that do not want to camp.

Limited to 25 pre-reserved "campers" in Bend Oregon. One does not need to camp to come and have fun!
CRAM IT Glass 2010 T shirts.. great to wear and collect!
Nearly 3 days of fun and glass
Great Food/ Fantastic Vendors/Generous Sponsors
Guest Teachers and Demos
Camping spots for small trailers (under 26 ft) and tents available on a limited basis... reservations a must! Camping spots are free of charge as they are dry camping.
Campfires each night weather permitting
McMenamins evening out
Much more to list later!

This will be a blast and we have already been getting emails for it to "reserve" spots. Reservations are $75.00 and must be paid to hold your spot. This is a non refundable but transferable deposit. This is a first pay next in line deal. Meaning when we hit number 25 no more reservations will be excepted. Watch for the final details this week on this thread! Everyone will get lots of torch time as well as other activities.

Ruth Nichols 2009-01-06 2:55pm

Looking for more deals... calling a few places....

Hampton Inn

One can google or yahoo Bend Oregon.. go close to Butler Market to be closer to the ranch.

Schermo 2009-01-06 2:58pm

Ruth,

You only left out where this is being held...... State, town, location?

Otherwise, sounds fabulous.

Schermo

Well, DANG! You edited while I was still posting!! : )

Ruth Nichols 2009-01-06 2:59pm

OOPSSS! I had it... I thought... :lol:

Bend Oregon... The High Desert... the Volcano Capital.... the Cinder Cone Home.

KristiB 2009-01-06 5:25pm

:( Leaves me out. I will either be in Reno/Pheonix for Volleyball festival or Florida for the Junior Olympic volleyball championships.

Maybe next year!

Ruth Nichols 2009-01-06 5:27pm

awwwwww... Next year for sure then sweetie pie! We may figure out that we can do more then 25 by then too.

Wendyki 2009-01-06 5:43pm

omg I soo want to go dang I need a nanny for Sam

Ruth Nichols 2009-01-06 5:45pm

You will need a break from the everyday stuff by then Wendy... AND we need a X rated bead demo! :lol:

gbratton 2009-01-06 7:04pm

Count me in. I just need to get some money together. How do I register? Is there a website? or Do you need someone to make a website for your Cramp It 2009. If so, contact me. I do web work for a living, when I am not lampworking.

Elleth 2009-01-06 7:32pm

Count me in Ruth!

Ruth Nichols 2009-01-06 8:20pm

It will be great to have you both join us this June! Yaaaaaaaa! \\:D/

Nicker 2009-01-06 8:24pm

I'll be watching this thread!Love it Ruth not sure about dates yet though, will there be camping there?

Ruth Nichols 2009-01-06 8:27pm

Oh yes Nicker... lots of camping spots. It would be a real blast having ya here! WoooWhooo!

Ruth Nichols 2009-01-06 8:36pm

Would anyone be interested in designing a T-shirt for this? Should we have this as a design contest? hmmmmmmm

Deb 2009-01-06 9:55pm

Ruth, this sounds like so much fun! I so wish I were closer!

Ruth Nichols 2009-01-06 10:32pm

I wish you did too Deb! I went to the Michigan cabin retreat when I lived in Alaska! :poke:

Patty Lakinsmith 2009-01-06 10:38pm

This sounds like a blast, Ruth! I'm not too far...giving it some thought...

Ruth Nichols 2009-01-06 10:47pm

Hi Patty! :waving: It would be so great to have you here for this!

Heidi von Frozenfyre 2009-01-06 11:39pm

Tempting very tempting. Just to get caught doing something naughty and having Ottie counsel me would be worth the flight out.

*happysigh*

beadsoncypress 2009-01-07 5:23am

I take it this is on the WEST COAST.......aaarrghhh!!

crystalflipz 2009-01-07 6:06am

This is SOOOOOO tempting! The cost of camp means I can at least think about airfare from east to west coast.
(Wish camp for my kids was so reasonable! LOL)

Ruth Nichols 2009-01-07 10:54am

Don't be tempted to long! :lol:

Firebrand Beads 2009-01-07 11:15am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heidi von Frozenfyre (Post 2303419)
Tempting very tempting. Just to get caught doing something naughty and having Ottie counsel me would be worth the flight out.

*happysigh*

LOL! This is why it's "for adults" I guess?!? :lol:

glasswhimz 2009-01-07 11:25am

Count me in where do I send my money? Are spouses welcome? You know just to keep me warm.
Jodie

Gila 2009-01-07 11:36am

I'm in.

pierces*designs 2009-01-07 12:12pm

What is the nearest airport and what transport to get there is available? (Rental car of course, perhaps can ride-share?)

Ruth Nichols 2009-01-07 12:31pm

Hi Debbie! Redmond Oregon has the nearest airport. One could fly to Portland and then ride share with someone to save some bucks.

:lol: Jenny! Oh, by the way everyone... Jenny will be one of the guest demo/teachers at this shin dig!

Yes, Jodie... spouses are welcome but if staying during the day's events will be counted at 2. If camping at the mini ranch then indentured servitude will ensue! :lol: We will have more details on all that by this weekend, including where to sign up and who to get your deposits to.

It will be a blast to have you guys here!

glasswhimz 2009-01-07 12:31pm

Forget about the spouse question I am trying to get my sister on board. Her LE is
Vitesse6 If any of you would like to help me with talking her into it.
Jodie

Ruth Nichols 2009-01-07 1:10pm

Hi Jodie! What kind of help are you looking for?

glasswhimz 2009-01-07 1:41pm

Lots of pming guilt trip pressure. Begging and pleading her to come. I think I have her halfway convinced.
Jodie