Lampwork Etc.

Lampwork Etc. (http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Sale Rack (http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   High Quality Leather at CHEAP Prices (http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=292514)

mikefrantz 2017-01-13 11:13am

High Quality Leather at CHEAP Prices

I have large inventory of 3mm braided Leather in over 10 colors and some 1mm non braided in brown.

Any interest out there?

High quality
Low Price
Large selection of colors available.

Contact Mike at Frantz Art Glass for more information or samples.

Mike

Elegance_1 2017-01-13 7:08pm

Would love to see some pictures. ;)

Ladypainter 2017-01-13 7:21pm

Also VERY interested!
Pictures?

mikefrantz 2017-01-14 4:08pm

Football, a different kind of leather

At home watching Seahawks and Falcons playing football and making up 1 meter samples of Leather.

I hope to have all the leather online early this next week.

I plan on offering for sale 1 meter lengths of every style we have.

Also going to put together short sample pack (3-4inch) of each style of leather.

Samples will be for sale soon.

Mike Frantz

mikefrantz 2017-01-15 9:40am

Cold Weather and some Leather

I will have photos of the leather this week. I will finish making up stock numbers, bagging more meters and making up shorter sample packs and have everything online by this coming sale starting this next Friday.

On Monday I am off to Shipwreck beads to look for findings to make bracelets out of the leather.

I took a 1mm strand of brown dyed leather and put a small bead on it, wow, I am a jewelry designer. NOT!!!!

But I know I could do better. The braided leather is most excellent, just ask my dogs!

It was hard to have dogs give up leather, they prefer the flavor of the Passion and Gum colors. Not Really!!!!!!

On Friday we will have meters of leather for sale for sale. We will be selling by the meter, but my goal is to sell this leather in units of 50 meters, but the leather I got was just a sample of what is still left and it will be 2 months before the main shipment hits port.

We are waiting for another shipment of CiM Messy Color, we have 10 or 15 new colors coming!!!!

One of the colors is a remake of Vetrofond "Key Lime Pie".

We will have these new colors available for sale sometime around the first week of April.

We will have a new assortment available that consists of all the new colors and we will first release these new colors at the GlassCraft Bead Expo/ISGB Conference in Vegas.

We are making 300 of these assortments, do not miss out, or skip the assortments and just buy the new glass by the pound.

Mike Frantz

Mike in cold weather
Working on leather
Mine is much better

ESC 2017-01-15 6:18pm

Also interested in the leather. To clarify, each individual piece in the braid is 3mm, not a braided piece of leather that's 3mm?

mikefrantz 2017-01-15 7:30pm

Leather and Nice Weather

Quote:

Originally Posted by ESC (Post 4904236)
Also interested in the leather. To clarify, each individual piece in the braid is 3mm, not a braided piece of leather that's 3mm?

This braided leather has a diameter of 3mm.

The only leather that is not 3mm is the leather with a thickness of 1mm and 1.5mm.

Not much of the 1mm black, but lots of the 1.5mm brown.

Photos soon

Thanks

Mike

Shabrea 2017-01-15 11:32pm

Mike is the non-braidedflat or round leather?

mikefrantz 2017-01-29 11:48am

Leather for your jewelry needs

We are almost ready to go live with our 3mm braided leather and our 1mm and 1.5mm leather non braided leather.

We will only be offering one meter lengths for sale, but in about two months we will receive our shipment of leather and then be also offering it in 50 meter units along with one meter lengths.

We are also putting together sample packs of short lengths of leather that we will be offering soon.

Mike Frantz

mikefrantz 2017-02-22 7:04am

Here is a link to the braided leather cord that we have on our website. We will be getting more soon. It is selling quickly, great price and high quality.

click
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
to check out these items!

Thanks All! :waving:
Mike