Lampwork Etc.

Lampwork Etc. (http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Tips, Techniques, and Questions (http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Avenue Beads (http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=302784)

tonips 2017-09-25 5:20pm

Avenue Beads

Anybody have any idea what's happening to Avenue Beads? I purchased a tutorial online from them and never received the code to open it. Emails unanswered, telephone messages only never answered. Contacted through paypal - no reply. The website appears to be up and running, but nobody's home!

Thanks,
Toni

Ravenesque 2017-09-26 11:58pm

hmmm, doesn't sound good. Not like him to be MIA, but I haven't bought in a long time.

I looked and his Avenue Beads fb hasn't been posted on since January, his etsy is gone.

Maybe post in the kiosk or a mod can move this? It might be seen there by more.

Eileen 2017-09-27 8:39am

He posted on FB, just this morning:

Avenue Beads
47 mins ·

Update: host did something with my website and broke it :( Trying to remedy it so I can access everyone's orders. Email has been giving me troubles for the past month as well but I think that is fixed now. If you're still waiting for your order contact me please.

Mesnik 2017-09-27 9:20pm

I made a purchase back in August 15 after a class and the instructor highly recommended their proucts...

Not only never received the stuff but no answers to contacts made via web. Not even via phone call - I know, who even calls these days...but I did call and left messages.

Off course I was charged right away via Paypal. I did not file a complaint as I was told he is normally late in responding.

So maybe there is still a chance.

Yeah, I don't do facebook..

Ravenesque 2017-09-27 10:37pm

Weird he posted after not since January? And that post was about email troubles too, someone asked the next month where he was too.

Joe you need a new host or something :O

I see an update #2 and now his etsy is back

"Update #2 Website is back up but still kind of broken. No orders can be placed right now. My host put me on a new type of server that doesn't like how my site is coded so I'm going to have to wipe the site and start from scratch, after I'm caught back up on orders. Ugh! Until then, all future orders will have to be placed through my etsy shop."

Mesnik 2017-09-28 6:55pm

I can understand web issues, but I actually called and left two messages. Maybe the phone company is bad as well..

And if anything else failed, money coming in from paypal should have signal a purchase, no? It is spelled out all the items.

AvenueBeads 2017-09-29 1:28pm

Hey everyone. Just wanted to pop in here and let everyone know I'm having issues at the moment with my web host. Which was also for some reason not relaying my emails either. So was in the dark that orders were even coming in.

The sites still down for the most part but the email issue should be fixed. I hope. Also, all orders have been filled and shipped.

I'm going to have to wipe and rebuild the whole site so will be unable to take orders for awhile. If you'd like anything in the mean time though I'd suggest going through my Etsy shop. Not everything is on there but will make more of the items available soon.

I apologize to anyone who had to wait for their orders and unanswered emails.

Mesnik 2017-09-29 1:46pm

When you say all orders have been filled and shipped, would that include mine? Here is my transaction ID from PP

68W73656GK926345N

I left you two phone messages without returns. My paypal account has been charged back in August.

AvenueBeads 2017-09-30 6:31am

Yep. I pm'd you a tracking link just now.

Mesnik 2017-09-30 1:06pm

Uhu!! Nice, thank you!!