Lampwork Etc.

Lampwork Etc. (http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Tutorials to purchase (http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=70)
-   -   Pleated Vessel Tutorial on Etsy (http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109948)

slcuniques 2008-11-25 5:58pm

You too Miss Pam.. Stay safe!!

ladymeme123 2008-11-30 10:01pm

Sandy, I hope you had a safe and enjoyable trip!!!!

Michelle:wave:

slcuniques 2008-12-02 8:33am

I did! Thank you very much Michelle! :) I hope the same for you and everyone!
I got so full I couldn't do much else but sleep afterward. haha!
I made 8 pounds of my old fashion fudge and two homemade pumpkin pies to take up there with us.. The fudge was devoured by day two and there was one slice of pie left when we left to come home. There was so much food I still don't think I was able to try a little of everything.
After our food finally settled, Me and Randy and a couple other jeeps went muddin and 4 wheeling and had a blast but man it was cold!
We had a lot of fun!

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to All!!

slcuniques 2008-12-02 8:45am

I will be drawing the winner of the Christmas list Drawing tomorrow, so if you haven't already purchased your tutorial for yourself or a recipient, you have until tomorrow morning to do so.
Don't forget to post your Christmas wish list here in this thread and send me a PM if you make a purchase for another person as a gift.

Merry Christmas and Good Luck everyone!!

slcuniques 2008-12-02 10:20am

chrissy 2008-12-02 12:58pm

Hi Sandy, Can't wait till it's tomorrow!!! ( tomorrow at your end of the world )

Tropical Heat there are a bunch of participants who's birthday is this month.
We could ake our own birthday gift topic \\:D/

3 dec - Tropical heat
10 dec - Me
23 dec - Sundoor beads
... who elses birthday is this month.

But i will keep my fingers crossed for you too it would be a great birthday gift if it's your name who comes out the hat

Starrr 2008-12-02 11:24pm

Thanks Sandy!
Just got mine :)

I would love to try PMC have nothing and know nothing LOL
I've been eyeing a Cattwalk #2 wide crunch
Silver wire. findings, gemstones anything new to make jewelry

You are so kind for doing this, now off to find some tube

slcuniques 2008-12-03 7:37am

Taaa Daaaa!!!

The Christmas Wish list drawing is over.

My neighbor lady came over this morning for coffee while I was cutting the names apart and I explained to her "in my rusty Spanish", what I was doing. She doesn't speak a word of english so we have a slight barrier that we are overcoming, but she is precious to me.

Anyway, I asked her if she would like to help by drawing the name and gift for me and she was tickled to do so.

Before I announce the winner of the Christmas wish list, I want to thank everyone who participate in my "Christmas Wish List" drawing and a special thanks to those who gave from their hearts to others who could not otherwise afford to do so.

With this being said,
We have a Winner
, but the winners wish list was so small that I have decided to draw two gifts for her from her wish list.
Also, I am going to draw a name just from those who bought for someone else out of such kindness during the Holiday season. I will announce those as well.

We had 11 actual participants and 17 entries because a few people purchased one or more of the tutorial to give to others.

So, Are you ready to find out who WON in both catagories???\\:D/

ShellyD 2008-12-03 8:48am

Ooh, ooh crossing fingers. I could do with some happy after my horrid day.

Tropical Heat 2008-12-03 9:29am

Love your Santa! He's uber cute! So................................................ ................................................wh o won already!

slcuniques 2008-12-03 9:32am

Ha ha ha Pam, You're ready, Aren't ya? :P

WestCoast 2008-12-03 9:49am

Good luck!!

Tropical Heat 2008-12-03 10:00am

Quote:

Originally Posted by slcuniques (Post 2232345)
Ha ha ha Pam, You're ready, Aren't ya? :P

Yup! It's my birthday and I gots things to do! LOL!

slcuniques 2008-12-03 10:07am

Winner Announcement!!

OK, I'll tell ya.

STARRR!!

And our KINDNESS TO OTHERS WINNER IS

TROPICAL HEAT

TO BOTH OF YOU!!

Starrr, I have drawn two items from your wish list to make up a very nice Christmas pressie for you and I'm adding something extra that you did not ask for I do hope you will enjoy it! I will be shipping your package out the first of next week to you

Tropical Heat. I have picked the gift I am sending to you too. Also, I'm sending you something special you did not ask for but I know you love! ** snicker** !

Tropical Heat 2008-12-03 10:31am

Yipee! I'm getting a Birthday Present! Thank you Sandy! Can't wait to see what "you know I love"!

ShellyD 2008-12-03 10:36am

Congratulations to the two of you!!! \\:D/\\:D/\\:D/

ladymeme123 2008-12-03 10:40am

Congrats Starr and Tropical (happy birthday)!! Sandy thanks for the chance to win. Very generous of you!

Michelle

Starrr 2008-12-03 2:37pm

OMG!

Thank You Sandy!

Starrr 2008-12-03 2:47pm

Happy Birthday and Congrats to you Tropical Heat!

Sandy you are a very generous person and have made my day, week, month!!!!!!

LadyCharlie 2008-12-03 2:54pm

Awww....how fun! Congrats to both Starr and Tropical Heat!

Sandy, you're awesome!

slcuniques 2008-12-03 2:57pm

You are Very welcome Starrr. I enjoyed it myself.. :)

Wendyki 2008-12-08 12:01am

Dang I missed the drawing Ohh well Congrats to the lucky winners :) Hopefully I will be able to buy this one soon :)

ChristyPhelps 2008-12-14 2:31pm

Am I the only person who doesn't know what a pleated vessel looks like?

SunDoorBeads 2008-12-15 6:22pm

Congrats to you both!!!!!! I was entertaining family and helping my Gran so I jsut have gotten back on here!!!!! Sandy this tut was the nicest I ever bought!!!! and the most fun reading everyone's post. Have a safe and wonderful Holiday and New Year- you are truly an amazing person!!!!!!
Merry Christmas!!!!

slcuniques 2014-10-19 1:21pm

I was told by Amy (AKDesign) that I could bump my tutorial thread and she would delete the other, so by permission, I am bumping. Some small changes have been made to update my contact info and for purchasing.
Thanks.

Pat 2014-10-19 6:11pm

Amy that is.

slcuniques 2014-10-19 6:24pm

Thank you Pat.

jeepinwelch 2014-11-03 3:32pm

I love the techniques in this tutorial and still haven't made a vessel. It is worth it just for the pleating because it looks really cool made into beads. Some day I'll buy the small diameter colored tubing and actually try to make a vessel. lol