Lampwork Etc.

Lampwork Etc. (http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Tutorials to purchase (http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=70)
-   -   Harmonic Hearts Tutorial (http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=160259)

Ashtonjewels 2010-04-14 8:43pm

Harmonic Hearts Tutorial

Hi all! I just wanted to drop in and let you all know that I have a new tutorial available, called the Harmonic Hearts Tutorial. It is actually a collection of three different heart designs, Sunset Opal, Plutonic Love and Moonlight Waltz.

The tutorial has 41 pages, 192 photos and the PDF size is 3.5KB. This tutorial does require the purchase of several silvered glasses, all of which are available through most lampwork supply distributors. No special tools are required. The cost is $25 via instant download, and you can find out more about the tutorial at here: http://www.lampworktreasures.com/har...stutorial.html and here's a link to the PDF preview: http://ashtonjewels.com/tutorials/ha...tutpreview.pdf

Thanks!!

Karen Hardy 2010-04-14 8:53pm

Your beads are just insanely beautiful!!!

Ashtonjewels 2010-04-14 9:04pm

Thank you Karen and so are you. . .Grrrrrr. ;-)

Rose Leslie 2010-04-15 8:18am

Oh I will get one on payday. I have drooled all over them on FB and then some. OH my.

Swirls 2010-04-15 8:33am

Stunning! I'll be putting this tutorial on my wishlist. Your work is absolutely beautiful.

Linda

DarleenMB 2010-04-15 8:58am

Got it last night and it's fantastic! Can't wait to try it out.

Ashtonjewels 2010-04-15 9:09am

Thanks so much, ladies!

Darleen, thank you for the great feedback. I really appreciate it! Have fun at the torch. :-)

I'm really looking forward to seeing what you all do with this one!

Carolyn M 2010-04-16 5:29am

Lydia, your beads are sublime. I will be purchasing this as soon as my ebay buyers pay up!

Ashtonjewels 2010-04-16 6:39am

Thank you, Carolyn!
Good luck with those Ebay buyers. I wish I had the gonads to list something. I've been wanting to do it for awhile but Ebay has changed so much that it feels like unfamiliar territory to me these days.

chrissij 2010-04-16 7:11am

Freakin' A; would you quit already!?!?!? There goes another ink cartridge...

DarleenMB 2010-04-17 9:36am

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrissij (Post 2986438)
Freakin' A; would you quit already!?!?!? There goes another ink cartridge...

LOL yeah. I had just put a new color cart in the printer. All gone. GEEZ.

Adrian Goertz 2010-04-17 10:10am

lydia, this is an amazing step by step tut! your pics and descriptions are very precise. now, i just need talent! excellent job.
adrian :)

Ashtonjewels 2010-04-17 10:27am

I'm sorry you guys. I know this one takes a lot of ink. . .I didn't want to leave anything out or cut any corners along the way.

Adrian, thank you! :-)

chrissij 2010-04-17 10:32am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashtonjewels (Post 2988356)
I'm sorry you guys. I know this one takes a lot of ink. . .

I was F'in with you...

Kybeadmaker 2010-04-17 11:31am

Got mine on Friday. Going to try to set aside some time tonight and see what I can come up with. As with all of Lydia's tutorials, this one is beautifully presented. I love her tutorials ! :)

Karen Hardy 2010-04-17 11:34am

I swear Lydia, one day I'm going to kidnap you,
stick you in a basement with nothing but a torch,
50lbs of top quality chocolate, an espresso machine,
and every color of boro imaginable. I wish you did
boro glass. It would blow my mind, honestly.

Ashtonjewels 2010-04-17 3:44pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrissij (Post 2988358)
I was F'in with you...

UH! Wish you had told me that before I spent all morning searching the internet for invisible fonts and transparent jpeg formats to use in the next one. :lol:
I know you were kidding. I was worried about ya'll having to print this tut. I felt terrible for potentially placing you and your printer under a stressful ink crisis.

Sue in Maine 2010-04-17 3:56pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karen Hardy (Post 2988414)
I swear Lydia, one day I'm going to kidnap you,
stick you in a basement with nothing but a torch,
50lbs of top quality chocolate, an espresso machine,
and every color of boro imaginable. I wish you did
boro glass. It would blow my mind, honestly.

I'll help you. I'll bring my share of chocolate and will be your alibi when the cops come asking about her-- "No, Officer, we haven't seen her. We've been here all the time. That noise? Um, it's the cat in the basement. I'd better go let her out.. bye."

Sue

Ashtonjewels 2010-04-17 4:01pm

Thank you, Harriet!! :-)

Karen, I would SO take you up on that. I need a borocation.

Ashtonjewels 2010-04-17 4:07pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sue in Maine (Post 2988694)
I'll help you. I'll bring my share of chocolate and will be your alibi when the cops come asking about her-- "No, Officer, we haven't seen her. We've been here all the time. That noise? Um, it's the cat in the basement. I'd better go let her out.. bye."

Sue

:lol:
OMG. My head just flashed to the basement ball-gag scene in Pulp Fiction.

FyreFiend 2010-04-17 5:27pm

Gawds, Lydia. You are soooo my idol. I wanna be you when I grow up.

These hearts are my favorite design of all that you have come up with yet. I am nowhere near advanced, but I am going to jump on to this tut without passing "go" and give it a try.

Wish me luck!

Ashtonjewels 2010-04-18 8:40am

Desa, you're so sweet! Thank you. . .Give it a try and if I can be of help, you know how to reach me. :-)

simvet02 2010-04-18 11:10am

I don't know why I buy these things, I'm no where near being able to make one, but they are so beautiful and if I can learn nothing more than to make a nice shaped heart I will be happy...LOL

Thanks for sharing your knowledge with us Lydia

Karen Hardy 2010-04-18 11:57am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashtonjewels (Post 2988714)
:lol:
OMG. My head just flashed to the basement ball-gag scene in Pulp Fiction.

I have your latex outfit all laid out and ready for you.

pierces*designs 2010-04-18 12:35pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashtonjewels (Post 2988702)
Thank you, Harriet!! :-)

Karen, I would SO take you up on that. I need a borocation.

You know where to go for one deary!

Listenup 2010-04-18 1:04pm

I got mine tutorial in what I believe is a new record for me. I love Lydia's tutorials and it only took me about 2 seconds from finding out about this one to purchasing it. In fact, I had it downloaded before I even got to the second message of this thread.

Thanks Lydia!

playswithfire104 2010-04-18 3:26pm

I can't wait to get this one!

iloveglass 2010-04-19 11:37am

I just got this one. Now I have them all! I love your tutorials --- you are so talented!

Thanks for sharing.

Melanie 2010-04-19 12:07pm

i love ALL of Lydia's tutorials! SO gorgeous. and yes, if i get nothing than a good heart shape out of it, it will be WELL worth it!

Ashtonjewels 2010-04-19 5:19pm

Thanks so much, ya'll! I some of you come back and show your work here in this thread.

I'll check in from time to time from Karen's basement. lol