Lampwork Etc.

Lampwork Etc. (http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Beads of Courage (http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=74)
-   -   2015 Bead Challenge San Antonio 9-19-2015 (http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=281566)

Dream Fire 2015-09-12 4:20pm

2015 Bead Challenge San Antonio 9-19-2015

Dream Glass Studio is hosting a 2015 Bead challenge event this 9-19-2015
I invite you (and your beadmaking and non-beadmaking friends) to join us on September 19, 2015 for the National Bead Challenge benefiting Beads of Courage hosted by Dream Fire Glass Studio.

If you are unfamiliar with Beads of Courage, check out their website at
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
. The beads we make and donate will help children coping with serious illnesses across the country and right here in the San Antonio and Austin TX area, RECORD, TELL and OWN their story of COURAGE. In San Antonio BAMC, Methodist Children's Hospital, Children's Hospital of San Antonio and Christa Santa Rosa Children's Hospital and in Austin TX Dell Children's Medical Center of Central Texas all receive beads from BOC.

Please join us for a day of fun and beadmaking. Oh and some fundraising !!!!!
Lots of activities for everyone and door Prizes

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
if you want to make beads that day the table is almost full but we welcome more beadmakers!

Elizabeth Beads 2015-09-12 6:18pm

Oh, tempting. 189 miles. Each way. Maybe.

Dream Fire 2015-09-15 1:09pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elizabeth Beads (Post 4789055)
Oh, tempting. 189 miles. Each way. Maybe.

Texas is a big state as we Texans know. It seem like we are more likely to drive 300 miles for a day trip than any other state. I know you are even further round trip but we would love to have you if you decided to make the trip. Hey you'll get a T-shirt.......does that make it more tempting?

Dream Fire 2015-09-17 8:31pm

News for Saturday!
For beadmakers participating at Dream fire glass Studio!
Starting at 10am - one each hour
Demo/ tutorial - inch worm beads
funny faces
Carry beads(team beads) tips on matching beads
Frit beads
Tiger beads
We are excited come by - join in, watch, donate, enjoy the day!

dwgrant 2015-09-20 10:37am

Any pics from the day?

Darrell

Dream Fire 2015-09-25 9:55am

3 Attachment(s)
I was so busy these are the morning before the banner inside, the beads we would be making schedule & the day after pictures of the beads made.
They are really the only ones I've got - before the event and the beads made. I know other took photos and posted on their Facebook pages.

Mina 2017-06-23 9:21am

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnieHOX (Post 4938830)
мировые судьи советского района г тулы

как правильно заполнить заявление на загранпаспорт старого образца

koifgytr98731

Any way to translate this?