Lampwork Etc.

Lampwork Etc. (http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Tutorials to purchase (http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=70)
-   -   New! Tapestry Scrollwork Tutorial! (http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=129622)

kerribeads 2009-05-14 8:45pm

New! Tapestry Scrollwork Tutorial!

I posted this in the gallery but this is probably a more appropriate place to put my little bit of news! It's taken a few months longer than expected, but my tapestry scrollwork tutorial is finally finished. Yay! Now available in my Etsy store....if you add it to your tutorial collection I would love to hear what you think and hope you will post your beads to show and tell! :)

Enjoy!

zen-mom 2009-05-14 8:51pm

Hee hee, got one :)

EmbellishYourself 2009-05-14 9:13pm

I'm so excited!! I will get one very soon I hope!

FyreFiend 2009-05-14 9:25pm

I'm On It....

Mine! Mine! Mine!!

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

I am SO all over this one!!!!

kerribeads 2009-05-14 9:49pm

Awwwwe shucks!

Thanks so much you guys! I've been working so hard on this thing and I hope you all really enjoy it! I had absolutely no idea what I was getting myself into but I learned alot, that's for sure. :) I would really love to hear what you think of it and please post your beads to show and tell!

I'm almost finished my second tutorial which will be on how I make my dragonflies and then next....a bee! Stay tuned! :)

AlivELampworK 2009-05-14 10:07pm

hooray kerri! :) it was really awesome to meet you. :love:

Jane P 2009-05-14 10:22pm

I'm taking the class at the end of this month, and think I may get one of the tutorials after the class - cause I take really poor notes - LOL
Way to go Kerri!!!

kerribeads 2009-05-14 10:30pm

Hi Ali!

It was great meeting you too! I treasure the bead I got from you. :) Keep on beading, girl!

kerribeads 2009-05-14 10:32pm

Hi Jane!

We are going to have a blast! Get lots of sleep before the class 'cause I cram alot into this workshop! lol! See you then!

Laurie L 2009-05-14 11:08pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by kerribeads (Post 2495609)
I'm almost finished my second tutorial which will be on how I make my dragonflies and then next....a bee! Stay tuned! :)

OMG!!! I have soooo wanted to learn to make these. I am on pins and needles. Just bought the tapestry.

barbaracollins 2009-05-15 3:55am

Yeah! Taking a class with Kerri was great!!!

AlivELampworK 2009-05-15 8:26am

Quote:

Originally Posted by kerribeads (Post 2495640)
Hi Ali!

It was great meeting you too! I treasure the bead I got from you. :) Keep on beading, girl!

and i treasure the bead from you! it is beautiful, you rock! :love:

Anzie 2009-05-15 8:35am

I so love your beads. Looking forward to reading your tutorial. Thanks for doing this one.

Bruna 2009-05-15 12:07pm

damn, that's cool. I want one!

slcuniques 2009-05-15 1:23pm

Very impressive Kerri!! Oh god those beads are beautiful!! You do such unique and glamorous work! I love watching for your posts of new work!!

Corey 2009-05-15 1:35pm

Quote:

This is a must have! I am soo excited about your next one and the bee one also. I have been wanting to learn how to do those. Can't wait till they come out also!

opportunity-shop 2009-05-15 3:36pm

Wow! That is so well done. I will hit the torch for a try tomorrow. Thank you, Barb

TheGlassFlame 2009-05-15 3:38pm

GOOD FOR YOU!! not so good for my budget!

LOVE YOUR WORK!!

Quote:

Awwwwe shucks!

Thanks so much you guys! I've been working so hard on this thing and I hope you all really enjoy it! I had absolutely no idea what I was getting myself into but I learned alot, that's for sure. :) I would really love to hear what you think of it and please post your beads to show and tell!

madelyn1 2009-05-15 7:05pm

The tutorial looks great! Can't wait to give it a try this weekend! Thanks for sharing, Kerri!

Shirley

kerribeads 2009-05-15 7:08pm

Laurie - thanks so much! Please post your tapestry beads when you make them - I want to see them! :)

Thanks Barb! I'm so glad you had fun!
Thanks Ali!!!
Hi Anzie! I look forward to hearing what you think of it!
Thank you Bruna! :)
Hi Sandy! That's so sweet. I've been really slow in posting beads in the gallery these days, but I put a dragonfly up today that was published recently - I'm so excited!!
Thanks Corey! I'm glad there is interest in my future tutorials....keeps me focused knowing that there are people waiting for them. :)
Thanks Barb! Looking forward to seeing what you create!
Thanks Litsa! It means a lot to have you spend your hard earned dollars on my tutorials - I hope you get a lot out of them!

kerribeads 2009-05-15 7:09pm

Hi Shirley!

Awesome! Glad you like it! Have fun!! :)

cadia 2009-05-16 9:07am

Very nicely done tutorial , thank you for sharing and keeping it affordable!

MaryBeth 2009-05-16 10:31am

I just bought one! :-)

It's also quite exciting to learn that you will have one on the dragonfly soon!

kerribeads 2009-05-16 11:31am

Thank you Sally and Mary Beth!

Lookin' forward to seeing your beads! :)

lwilson21 2009-05-16 11:48am

This tutorial is awesome! Thanks so much for offering us the opportunity to learn your techniques.

Leah

kerribeads 2009-05-16 1:17pm

Thanks Leah!

I really appreciate your feedback. You are more than welcome, I'm just so amazed that so many people want to learn from me. It's great to hear what people think of it!

Thanks again!

Nokomis 2009-05-16 2:02pm

Woohoo! I just got this amazing tutorial - it is wonderful!!! Clear instructions, illustrated well (for us visually inclined folks), super tips that will help with many different kinds of beads. This is the first tutorial I have bought - love it! Thanks Kerri! Can't wait to see your other tutorials when they come out - not alot of opportunities for taking classes around here - this is the next best thing. Off to give this a whirl! :-) :-)

jenny

kerribeads 2009-05-16 6:33pm

Hi Jenny!

Thanks for the great review! Have fun with it! :)

Anzie 2009-05-17 10:18am

Kerri, this is a must have for a tut. Totally understandable and as you said in the beginning of it, "Read the whole thing before you attempt the bead". I didn't and my first attempt was a mess. lol. So back I went and read, re-read, and read it again. Turned on the torch and made the prettiest bead I think I've ever done. I did two and they are cooling right now. So if all goes well and they don't self destruct I'll take a pic later this afternoon for you.
Thank you again so much. Hat's off woman.\\:D/

Anzie 2009-05-17 12:26pm

My attempts, I totally love them. Thanks again.
http://i680.photobucket.com/albums/v...509563x422.jpg