Lampwork Etc.

Lampwork Etc. (http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Sale Rack (http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   3 Giveaways (http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=248958)

sra-p96 2013-07-23 2:12pm

3 Giveaways

Hi everyone

It’s been way too long so I am playing catch up with three Great Giveaways!!!

I do not have any Cane pulled so I have decided to play with a glass pack and some beads instead.

and the flower Bead winner is..........Triptrinket!!!!!! Congratulations!!!! I will have your Bead off to you ASAP

Okay give away number ONE is just for my LE Peeps :) I will not advertise for it anywhere else [-(

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Number one is this 3D Sun flower bead all you have to do is post in this thread that you want it! And I will draw a name at random three weeks from now on August 13th

\\:D/\\:D/

And for the second and biggest Giveaway is a 1LB assortment of Vetrofond. (Er…at least I think it is all Vetrofond most of them are unlabeled.)

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

There are 20 rods in all.
2 rods of Moon Rock.
2 rods of seashell swirl
2 rods of a transparent blue VT058
2 rods of an unknown white I was told are Vetrofond I do not think they are the same color white.
1 rod of dark ivory
The rest are unlabeled but I am almost 100% sure they are Vetrofond.

Now all you need to do to win the glass is sign up for my new newsletter “Hot Beads” on my blog right now I only have like 15 people so your odds are great!!! Once you are in the newsletter you will be automatically entered in all my hot beads giveaways I am trying for one giveaway a month and at least one newsletter a month the winner of the glass pack will be picked August 31st
Link to Blog

As always I cover all shipping costs Good luck!

:) :)

and for number three I have a frog bead giveaway going on Facebook but cannot figure out how to put a link to it on here, ](*,)](*,)

I am the Kimberly Parsons with the pink beads as the icon, (there seem to be a lot of Kimberly Parsons on FB) if you want to look up my page up and enter. I will try to figure out how to add the link on?

Thankyou all for playing and Good luck!

Tillie 2013-07-23 7:45pm

I want it! I'm greedy that way!

pamw@sacoriver.net 2013-07-23 7:45pm

I want to win!!! The bead is stunning!

Pam

debree 2013-07-23 8:10pm

Yea....I love games...Wow! I hope I win!!! Thanks for the nice offer!

Denielle 2013-07-23 8:10pm

Ooh, I would love to have that bead for my birthday (which happens to be....Aug.13!)

Raimond 2013-07-23 8:14pm

My Birthday was Monday...
Pick memememe

greykat 2013-07-23 10:19pm

My favourite flower is a sunflower and I have a tattoo of a baby dragon holding a sunflower on my chest!! 8-)8-)
It would add to my collection

Louise aka Greykat

dominotx7 2013-07-24 3:51am

I would love to win that bead!
Thanks for the great games!
Domino

Imaglassgal 2013-07-24 4:27am

I wanna play.

istandalone24/7 2013-07-24 5:05am

i think i signed up in the right spot to be in the running for that vetrfond color?
i sure hope so!

firebreathingdragon 2013-07-24 5:18am

How do I sign up for the news letter? It just links to your website and I couldn't find a link for the news letter.

sra-p96 2013-07-24 6:39am

I want to Thank everyone for signing up! I am so excited I cannot wait to see who wins!

Raimond Happybirthday!!!! :)

Denielle Happy(early)Birthday!!! :)

Louise Sounds like a Rocking Tattoo!!!

Istandalone24/7 I will go log in and make sure you are on the E-mail list :)

firebreathingdragon Thank you for asking for clarification :) the sign up is on the homepage of my blog on the top right side under the photo of the marble, there is a place to enter your Email :) it says "Win a Hot Bead Monthly & Get Beads Released Fresh from the Kiln!". I will go next and make sure its there lol sometimes the page changes and then I get totally lost lol thank you again for asking :)

Good luck everyone :)

kikosun 2013-07-24 7:38am

I would like to sign up for the giveaway! Thanks

ROC 2013-07-24 7:39am

Kimberly, if your newsletter has anything like the pix from yesterday, it will be a kick! Re FB, can't you copy/paste a link? I don't do much over there, but seems like it should work.

Yes, the copy/paste works. I just posted about your blog on my page! It now has this beautiful bead pix along with it, so we must be friends over there.

istandalone24/7 2013-07-24 8:23am

looks to me i signed up proper then.
i love vetrofond, and hope like hell that i win ;)

sra-p96 2013-07-24 10:42am

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROC (Post 4367516)
Kimberly, if your newsletter has anything like the pix from yesterday, it will be a kick! Re FB, can't you copy/paste a link? I don't do much over there, but seems like it should work.

Yes, the copy/paste works. I just posted about your blog on my page! It now has this beautiful bead pix along with it, so we must be friends over there.

Thank you!!!! :) :)

:) I think I have it now :) when I would do it before I was logged in as me so the link would have taken you to the admin page, I borrowed my sisters FB login and linked over and then I think this should take you to the page and not the admin stuff ](*,)](*,)](*,):hide::biggrin:

I am having so much fun getting the newsletter together :)

sra-p96 2013-07-24 10:43am

Quote:

Originally Posted by istandalone24/7 (Post 4367547)
looks to me i signed up proper then.
i love vetrofond, and hope like hell that i win ;)

I think you are on there it gives me Email not LE names but it sounds like it worked alright for you :) lol :hide::biggrin:

ROC 2013-07-24 10:54am

Quote:

Originally Posted by sra-p96 (Post 4367617)
Thank you!!!! :) :)

:) I think I have it now :) when I would do it before I was logged in as me so the link would have taken you to the admin page, I borrowed my sisters FB login and linked over and then I think this should take you to the page and not the admin stuff ](*,)](*,)](*,):hide::biggrin:

I am having so much fun getting the newsletter together :)

You're very welcome. And now you know why I don't do much over there! :confused:

Bethontheriver 2013-07-24 9:31pm

Do I have time to enter for the sunflower bead? I signed up for your newsletter and did the whole Facebook thing. I'd love to win.

Tillie 2013-07-24 9:53pm

I think I got all signed up for everything....hope so anyway.

sra-p96 2013-07-25 8:12am

Bethontheriver :) by posting here you are in for the sunflower too :) :) :)

Tilly I think you are indeed in for everything :)

If anyone is having a issue with the Blog finding the Newsletter. PLEASE PM me your Email and I will add to the newsletter on my computer. I am not sure why it is not showing up on some peoples screens, my webmaster is looking into it :) :)

blong2001 2013-07-25 10:12am

I would love to win that bead!

KSH298 2013-07-25 10:54am

I am feeling lucky!

Fun contest, thanks.

Kim

beachbeads 2013-07-25 1:43pm

Beautiful sunflower bead.

LauraJ 2013-07-25 9:05pm

I want to own that beautiful bead!

allicat 2013-07-25 9:57pm

I swear I posted in here already, but I don't see it! So let me say again, I'm in please!

And Thanx for the opportunity Kimberly :) you rock!

Alli

angelique_redhead 2013-07-26 4:42am

That's a very pretty bead. I love sea shell swirl. I might have to go to FB even though it blows up my computer every time. :love: Angelique

M2nns 2013-07-26 8:10pm

I want it, I want it, I want it! It is beautiful. M

emtjab 2013-07-27 5:42am

Would LOVE to win any of them!! Sign me up for the bead! Such fun! Julie

Zeke 2013-07-28 6:45am

cute bead, I would enjoy winning it!