Lampwork Etc.

Lampwork Etc. (http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Beads of Courage (http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=74)
-   -   Dream Beads (http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=239142)

Elektra 2015-10-14 11:31am

Quote:

Originally Posted by JetAge Studio (Post 4795195)
I heard about that Lego Head bead!!! I think Katie was going to send me photos, but I haven't seen them yet. You wouldn't happen to have action photos, would you? Tell Jon his talent had inspired a lot of people that day!!! :)

Thank you so very much for your donations too! If you should ever have any questions about participating next year, feel free to email me:
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and I'll get the info you need.

A
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
That is so exciting!
I don't have any photos. If Katie has any, let me know! John didn't grab a photo when he was done so he'd love to see how it turned out in the end.

We do intend to participate next year. :) Hopefully we won't have any schedule overlap so I can join this time!

jknappcampbell 2015-10-22 5:57pm

I signed up for this once before but it won't let me log in and I'd like to rejoin-- how?
thanks

Eileen 2015-10-22 8:25pm

Jill, email Renee so she can get you set up.

carolinesbeads 2016-10-19 9:53pm

I just got an email about signing up to be a dream bead artist. But I can't remember how I signed up to do it, I think it was through the website.

Eileen 2016-10-19 10:02pm

There was a post about it on the artists page on Facebook if you do Facebook.

Eileen 2016-10-19 10:03pm

Found a link to the form

deborahhtarpley@gmail.com 2018-05-23 1:28pm

BOC

I am interested in making some beads for beads of courage. Can someone direct me to the guidelines? Thanks in advance
Debbie Tarpley

carolinainmymind 2018-05-24 6:02am

Quote:

Originally Posted by
(Post 4990470)
I am interested in making some beads for beads of courage. Can someone direct me to the guidelines? Thanks in advance
Debbie Tarpley

There is a list of bead "construction" guidelines here:

Eileen 2018-05-24 2:41pm

And the Beads of Courage webpage with the address, form to include, special instructions, etc.

Elizabeth Beads 2018-05-27 8:46am

I think the Dream Beads program isn't active any more, or at least at the moment.

You can still donate Act of Courage beads of course. But I miss making Dream Beads.

Eileen 2018-05-27 10:07am

I do too. I did talk to them about something else (email) and mentioned that I was still available to do Dream Beads, and she did not say that it had been phased out, but I still haven't had any requests.

Eileen 2018-07-12 4:04pm

The last word I had was that they were discussing the program and how they could go forward.