View Single Post
Old 2009-01-06, 2:17pm
In spite of it all!

Default CRAM IT 2009! Camp Run A Muck Insanity Tour for Adults!

OK... Here it is, we will be offering for the first annual (adult only) "CRAM IT 09" getaway. Anyone over 16 is welcome!

I needed to CANCEL the 2009 event. But Camp Run A Muck 2010 is going to go off without a hitch. If I tell you it's gonna be more fun then any event you have ever been to... well... you know I would be lying. So, I will just say that if you like a social and workshop environment, lot's of great things to see demo'd, lots of glass play times, fun easy food, great peeps to hang out with and best of all for all you glass ho's... Celebrity TEACHERS & VENDORS!

Oh, and don't miss the new studio construction page. It is going to go from plan to building pretty quick here. So, if that kind of green building is your bag.... come on in and hang around and see what is going to happen next. AND just for you that don't know it already. MUCK is what I meant.

This first year we are only asking peeps to cough up $150.00 for this 3 day event. That way you can afford to come, make goodies, cover your materials costs, (if any) buy beads or other neat stuff and go to the evening events too. This small token amount covers all the stuff like propane, oxy, tank rentals, event tents, porta johnnys, electricity and a host of other stuff that I am sure I am missing to mention at the moment. You can email me with your reservations and questions.

Event dates are June 25, 26 & 27th 2010. We will post a list of hotels/motels for those that do not want to camp.

Limited to 25 pre-reserved "campers" in Bend Oregon. One does not need to camp to come and have fun!
CRAM IT Glass 2010 T shirts.. great to wear and collect!
Nearly 3 days of fun and glass
Great Food/ Fantastic Vendors/Generous Sponsors
Guest Teachers and Demos
Camping spots for small trailers (under 26 ft) and tents available on a limited basis... reservations a must! Camping spots are free of charge as they are dry camping.
Campfires each night weather permitting
McMenamins evening out
Much more to list later!

This will be a blast and we have already been getting emails for it to "reserve" spots. Reservations are $75.00 and must be paid to hold your spot. This is a non refundable but transferable deposit. This is a first pay next in line deal. Meaning when we hit number 25 no more reservations will be excepted. Watch for the final details this week on this thread! Everyone will get lots of torch time as well as other activities.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Our ultimate freedom is the right and power to decide how anybody or anything outside ourselves will affect us. ~ Stephen Covey

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Ruth Nichols; 2009-11-04 at 6:49pm.