View Single Post
Old 2008-10-13, 8:20pm
Totally Lost

Quote:
They don't work over the weekend filling order, so I imagine the link was taken down once they were at work today and realized what had happened.

The number of posts in the thread (or the timing of them) is hardly an indication of how many people had already ordered. I didn't post until hours later when people were talking about it. Of course, you are free to be as pissed off as you want, but when you post about it in public, you should be prepared to have people tell you that they think you are being unreasonable.
*applause*
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.