View Single Post
Old 2008-10-14, 11:19am
One Crazy Mama

aw Mike that was really awesome of you guys! i can't believe you went and made 50 more boxes!!!! and FYI i too was one that didn't get a box, i sent a polite email back thanking them. I totally understood and now?? wow! Fratz Glass rocks! and I repeat..i didn't get a box i just think this is totally awesome of them to go above and beyond!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.