View Single Post
Old 2011-01-18, 2:23pm
Uh-oh means it's too late

Squid I welcome any info that protects me and my hard earned money!
The info you gave is not squibling on any account it is just plain info however I still dont see the need for Amy to pick apart the statement about the washer- I think that is completely irrelevant- However I did have a relevant issue with a supplier who told me that if I chose USPS Priority Mail they were not liable if the package was lost, damaged or stolen. I did not even get a tracking number but I know that USPS is faster than the OOPS man so I took the risk- My package never arrived and when I called the company they apologized but I had agreed to their terms so there was nothing they could do to help me other than give me a free ship coupon on my next order. How would I have been protected using this act? I am asking for information not to be smart. I think you are right making this an informative thread is fine- picking it apart is a bit childish IMHO.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.