View Single Post
Old 2011-01-18, 7:41pm
Storm Queen

Quote:
Sorry I did not mean that- bad choice of words, but the issue of having something insured or not is the comparison I think she was making. When there are options (and unfortunately in Roberta's case there was not)
Then why was the issue even brought up if it wasn't even an option? It's not relevant to this situation. Really, I think most businesses would do better handling situations off the forums. If someone posts a thread like the OP did here, a response along the lines of "Customer satisfaction is extremely important for us so I will be contacting you privately to make sure this situation is handled and that you are happy with the outcome". Period. No excuses, no drama, no bringing in issues that have no relevance to the original topic. No paragraph after paragraph and post after post. Nothing.

But then I realize that not everyone handles their business the same. It just makes interesting reading for the rest of us.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.