View Single Post
Old 2013-01-28, 2:56pm

No doubt Jack makes a quality product, if he didn't he would not have a viable business. It's the manufacture time that people have an issue with.
Jack, I would suggest that you take deposits on orders and not bill the full amount until shipped. Maybe people would feel better about the wait time. One business practice is to "under promise and over deliver". Tell the buyers that it takes 12 weeks to get it built and shipped. When they get it in 10 they will be happy with you and the machine.

BTW, OP you will not receive the order until you pay the shipping charge which is not billed until the order is complete.

For anyone ordering, do not use Paypal as they do not offer a refund as one person got from their CC. This is what I learned from my experience.

I am the one that sold my two unopened M-20's to help with my mom's final expenses. These two units could have been a dent in the back order problem Jack has. However, the new owners of the unit seam to be happy...

Good luck everyone,