View Single Post
Old 2013-02-01, 5:34pm
Flame On!

Quote:
I showed you a little respect by NOT posting in your thread, but you have shown you have no respect for others by coming into MY thread and post your sick vindictive attack even after your problem HAS BEEN RESOLVED!

I can NOT stand a bully and you NEVER came here to get things worked out, you came into the forum to trash Jack and his company's name. I am asking that you stay the HELL away from me or any thread I have posted in! Any further postings in my thread and I will report you for harassment. So go sell your crazy somewhere else.

I had the right to post MY REVIEW without a frackin rebuttal from the likes of you.

STAY OUT OF MY THREADS!
Oh Pardon me, since you literally plagiarized the opening of my thread, word for word, perhaps I mistook which one I was in???? I think someone already pointed out it's a public forum. And since this thread has references to me and the thread I started, I responded. Get over yourself. Your highly emotional response and defense of Jack gives you the appearance of being, um, well, a bit unbalanced. Funny, I think I read that said about me, and I didn't even curse or give the appearance that I might need fresh panties because I pooped in mine. So, put on a fresh pair of Big Boy Panties and try and keep in mind that I tried to make a simple purchase. I was lied to, my credit card was charged when I was specifically told it would not be and then I read the numerous stories of the other poor people who have had their money held captive by this man, including the one here on LE where Jack actually responded by saying "the squeaky wheel gets the grease". There is a man who paid Unlimited Oxygen a total of $800 in SEPTEMBER, who is still waiting because Unlimited Oxygen can't find the right box? No, I think it's because that man's time for forcing a refund has come and gone, and he is being sorely taken advantage of. Jack didn't give me a refund, my bank did a charge-back. For all the people who have had the guts to post bad experiences with Unlimited Oxygen there are many many more that have suffered in silence because they know if they come on here, even in a nice, polite manner, they will get attacked by BULLY's like the likes of YOU, and told if they wait, for however long Unlimited Oxygen chooses to make them, they'll get a great product. That's CRAP. People work hard for the money that they hand over and deserve better treatment. BTW, It's an Oxygen Concentrator, not The Holy Grail. I paid $580 for one, including S&H on January 7th, received it on January 15th, and I'm a happy customer. It's called good business, really that simple.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.