View Single Post
Old 2013-02-19, 7:34pm
....uhm...

I've just received my M15 from Jack today. He shipped it on Friday. I went into buying from Jack seeing negative and positive from this forum. But I went ahead on the very good reviews Jack has received, the price of his units, and his customer service on the unit after you have it. I ordered my oxycon in October. When I called Jack, he specifically told me that there was a long wait time..which I knew in advance already. I let him know that it was not a problem and to take his time and catch up on outstanding orders, I was not in a hurry. I asked that it be ready in February...and it was.

Anyone can find out that Jack does take a while to get his units out...it's not a surprise. I've no complaints at all. And being that I've actually fixed medical equipment, I know how hard it can be to get specific parts. You can't go to Walmart or Home Depot for them.

This has gotten very ugly very shortly and how disappointing to a person new to the craft to see this type of stuff on a site I come to to learn. And no one on this forum can say they didn't know it would take so long to get a unit from Jack. No one.

I'm sticking with Jack for my oxycon needs...I will make sure that I give him enough time when I order another. But I'd rather wait than pay over $700 for the same unit. This glass stuff is expensive enough as it is.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.