View Single Post
Old 2008-08-25, 1:23pm
Just me

Lydia,
Thank you so much for sharing your bead techniques, your work amazes me but I've told you that before.
A lot of times I can look at a bead and have an idea of how it's constructed and guess at which colors were used but that hasn't been the case with your beads. For months now, I've been completely baffled by your beads. I've studied your gallery images very closely trying to work out in my head how they were put together. I know how to make encased florals so I had some basic ideas but your color use had totally stumped me. I didn't know where to begin. Having just bought the tutorial and finding out what you used surprised me. They were colors I had never even considered and you've given me a new way of looking at how to lay down flowers and use layers of color. So cool! I hope I can one day make beads as lovely as you do but in my own way.
Thanks again, I learned a lot.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.