View Single Post
Old 2008-11-02, 10:55am
Formerly Deesigned Beads

Hi Lea,
That is a home made bead/end cap! I have a little mini-me of the hothead that I use for soldering silver at home (my Minor doubles as my big silver torch and I melt the ingots with that!). I used just sterling silver tube that I capped! And a jumpring that is bent and sanded.

I hope hubby is soon good and healty again!

I got so much from the Lampwork community, I would really like to give something back. If it was'nt for all the online support and help through these last 2 1/2 years, I would not be able to have come where I am today, and still growing and learning every day.

I really like the concept of 'paying forward'. As a nurse I try my best at comforting someone, and I always get a kick out of 'feel good stories'. So send me your (or someone's name) for a nice Christmas gift! I need to post something in the next week to make sure it reaches it's destination before Christmas!

Keep well!
Diana

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.