View Single Post
Old 2008-11-03, 6:28am
Janell

Default Secret Santa

Hello, Im sitting here crying my eyes out because a secret santa sent me the pleated tutorial. I am so thankful to this person who ever you are this is so amazing. I never ask anyone for anything and it was very hard to send Sandy a message but I thought it would help me mentally alot. Im the type of person who never asks for anything and tries to help people as much as I can.
I have had the worst year of my life with being sick and financial problems. Things are looking better with my health but I still take it day to day. The financial probems havent improved much but at least we have a roof over our heads and my husband still has his job. The hardest part is he is gone every week out of town for his work and this week he left yesterday and wont be back until Nov 12. This is very hard on me because the family is so far away and my friends live a pretty good distance also.
I didnt mean to go on but I know this will make my week so much better and get me back on the torch with something new to work on.
I thank you all from the bottom of my heart and thank you for listening.

Sandy is the most amazing sweetest person for doing this and so are all of you.
Merry Christmas
Janell

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[url]