View Single Post
Old 2008-11-20, 8:30am
Master Procrastinator

I just wanted to post so that you don't think I'm ungrateful. Since my last post my MIL in FL was hospitalized going on 2 weeks now, in ICU since the weekend. I'm still trying to talk FIL into letting me come down to help him. I don't want DH to go cause he's still getting back on his feet after his recent hospitalization. And now one of my close friends was diagnosed with breast cancer.

So somehow torching is the last thing on my mind. I think when I do get back to it, mindless stuff that comes easily will have to do for the time being. I'm having trouble enough concentrating lately. Anyway, don't mean to whine or bring everyone down. I just hate that Pam was so generous in buying the tute for me & I haven't done anything with it. Please know how much I do appreciate it & it puts a smile on my face every time I think of your generosity.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.