View Single Post
Old 2008-12-18, 3:42pm
ManBearPig

Quote:
Originally Posted by eidyn View Post
Hmmm, I figured they'd be in 33....do you know if it can be done using 104 tubing?
I've never used 104 COE tubing, so I can't say for sure. However, glass is glass, so it should work. The only possible problem I see is that in borosilicate, clear glass is softer than colored glass, which helps the designs sink into the walls of the bead. In soft glass, solids are softer than transparents, so that may effect things.

But, like I said, I've never tried it. However, if you are using any torch that isn't a hot head, you should be able to do these out of borosilicate. I teach this class on Minors.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.