View Single Post
Old 2009-01-22, 9:26pm
namaste

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukiacat View Post
Kevan;

Do we have to have Microsoft Word 2007 to do the steps in your tutorial? You mention it in your example page. I don't have Word. I have Works. I also have Photoshop.....an old version....Photoshop 6.0.

I'd like to buy your tutorial but I'm not sure I have the programs I need in order to take advantage of your instructions..........

Thanks
J
J...I'm not sure if you got a clear answer but...

We used Word 2007 to create the tut and then converted it to a PDF with Adobe Acrobat. If you have Acrobat or a browser with the Acrobat plug-in
(which 97% of the browsers have) you can read it. If you don't have the Acrobat plug-in you can download and use it for free.

Photoshop versions as far back as 4.0 should work. I am not familiar with the newer Elements versions but it appears they also will work or have workarounds that will work. (Did you get that?)

Antonio

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.