View Single Post
Old 2009-02-02, 7:36pm

I must say I'm totally blown away by this tutorial! (It also arrived in record speed).

I've been pushing buttons on my camera for months now making a few random improvements to my photos, just not knowing why it happened or what the h*ll I did. I've had friends try to explain settings to me SEVERAL times. (They're disowning me at this point). Kevan's explainations are general enough for most (dare I say all?) digital cameras with "the tulip" It's written for the mindset of an artist. (That's not an insult to anyone-my brain does NOT like numbers lol) I use Photoshop Elements, and though I didn't see the dodge and burn tools there, I picked up several (now easy) tips for Photoshop as well.

Thanks Kevan and Antonio (and Bungee) for an outstanding tutorial, and a pretty one too!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.