View Single Post
Old 2009-04-13, 12:54am
namaste

Kevan used three different backgrounds in the tut--Black, White, and Graduated. She shows you how to make a graduated background using Photoshop. I think you will find her methods will take the "hit or miss" out of your photography and make it possible for you to take good pictures almost every time.

I'm sorry she couldn't answer you directly. She is still on moderated status here and not allowed to post unless her post is first screened. This makes for a delay in answering these types of questions and she didn't want you to wait.

In the future, you can PM her with a question she can respond in a more timely manner.

Take care,

Antonio

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexrox View Post
I finally ordered mine, after eyeballing it for awhile. Some of my Etsy photos have been complimented, but those that are quite good are just moments of good luck with my auto settings. I use props and backgrounds that are black, white, and in betweens. Is there info in the tut about shooting with various backgrounds? I find my "on black" photos need definition. The subject just sort of melts into the background. I see you use a variety of backgrounds, so I'm excited to see what I can learn!

Becky

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.