View Single Post
Old 2009-07-12, 5:37am
Gentleman of Leisure

The only reason I mention the RIX is because it is closer to working "out of the box" than having to "kludge" together a system such as mangling the "home fill" units.... Do not misunderstand, I am a great on one for making "something work", but that route is not always the best way for people to go..... Some people are not aware of the dangers of high pressure gasses and plumbing and could get into trouble very easily and cause themselves injury or death and I don't think I want to hear that somebody got hurt of killed trying to make something without having proper knowledge of processes and dangers that are involved....

And Yes I agree there needs a to be a roll it in, remove the crate, connect the tank, and turn it on system for high pressure oxygen....But system needs to be well documented and all bases covered before it goes "public".... The problems with buying a system as oldschooltofu did and having the problems he has had with the "evidentially a rush to market" by seller is just not acceptable in my book.....

Dale

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Vendor-Artist-Studio-Teacher Registry

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
San Francisco - A Few Toys Short of a Happy Meal

Last edited by Dale M.; 2009-07-12 at 9:29am.