View Single Post
Old 2006-01-14, 2:08pm
Obsessed Blogger

I use a lynx and have used 1 concentrator, 2 concentrators, a generator and now a generator with a holding tank. (OG15) I'm considering upgrading to the OG20 when it comes out.

I purchased my OG15 used and I haven't been completely happy with it. It could have been damaged in shipping somehow but I don't know. maybe my expectations were just too high. I've spent hours on the phone trying to figure it out and now just think that's how it works. I thought getting the holding tank would mean it would turn off for a while while I worked but it doesn't. The tank does give you an added reserve of oxygen so it does run with more O2 output than without it. That is a big bonus.

Working straight from the generator (without the additional $500 holding tank) I felt was the same as 2 concentrators.

Don't get me wrong...right now the generator and holding tank are my set up of choice but I would go with the OG20 if I were just now making my first decision to buy one.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
::
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.