View Single Post
Old 2010-03-24, 10:13pm
PyronamixK

I almost hate to interrupt this thread, but it sounds like you are frustrated, Ryan. I would hate to see anyone else facing the same frustration because they think the only high pressure options out there are the multi-thousand dollar generating systems (like I talked to you about before) and the Hurricane/Tornado/Psyclone type machines.

If you guys are looking for something that is reliable and puts out high pressure, but don't want to break the bank, I finally have something in the same general price range. I have reconditioned machines that put out 8 LPM at 20 psi. This is what the manufacturer built them to put out - they are not tweaked or hobbled together. I do not have them on my website, yet, because I am still testing them on various torches. Three hooked up together run my Phantom incredibly well. I will be making a video of the Phantom running on three of them and probably another video showing what maybe two or three would do on just the outerfire. I'm still experimenting and measuring, but everything looks encouraging, so far. These machines are nice and consistent. There's not the wide swings in LPM you see with the tweaked machines and the purity is 90% or better at 8 LPM.

I still love the Regalia and think that it is the best overall machine out there, but I wish I had these others a few years ago.