View Single Post
Old 2010-07-02, 6:28pm
Flamewoman

Ok ~ today I got to torch for about 5 hours. I cleaned the torch before starting.
I set my regalia back to 10, and the propane was running at 5. I got out a metal ruler,
I made damn sure I stayed at least 4 to 5 in, mostly 5inches from the torch face.
I made a turtle, they are quite large, and take me hour approx to make. Quess what?
Drum roll please.............................no embers. The only time I did get some is when
I would forget, get involved, and get close to the face of the torch. I would say,
it is splashback. But why, oh why, can I get only one inch away from the inner flame,
when it is the only one lit and not get the embers?
Kimberly ~ tell me honestly, to the best of your knowledge, would I have more
freedom with this torch, to get alittle closer when it is fully lit, if I bought another
regalia? I really do make enough money with my glass biz to get another one,
and I am thinking I might if it would run the torch better. I could wait untill you
put them on special around "Gathering" time, ( if you do that again) so what do you
think, would 2 be better than one? or no difference.
And thanks for the suggestions, you are always helpfull and I really do appreciate you!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never
know how soon it will be too late.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
PLEASE like my page!