View Single Post
Old 2006-03-11, 10:18am

Brent, as I stated, when asked they told us they were selling concentrators, nothing about modified concentrators. Are you asking does the ISGB ascertain whether a company is producing a product that is safe to use? No, to my knowledge, up to this point in time they haven't, and I don't believe they have employees that have the ability to go out and analyze company's products. Are you saying that you look to the ISGB to determine for you whether a product is safe to use?

And to answer your other question, which I answered on the phone with you the other day, and I am sure you remember the answer and are asking me to repeat it online for some reason, I am the vendor coordinator and in charge of answering questions the vendors pose and assigning the booths in the vendor area at the Gathering. Those are my pre-conference duties. Cathy Finegan is the coordinator for the Gathering, but the board is ultimately in charge of everything sponsored by ISGB, including the Gathering. I'm actually not sure what this has to do with anything I have asked, since I am a member of this forum, just as you are, though I am not a moderator. My position with the Gathering has nothing to do with it.

I'm not quite understanding the attitude, Brent. All I asked is if Unlimited Oxygen/South Central Cryogenics is certified by Respironics. When I asked it the first time Jack very kindly answered that he and his brother are certified by many companies, but never actually said if they were certified specifically by Respironics, and so I was asking that. The reason behind it is that if they are certified to work on Respironic concentrators, then they have been educated to be able to work on these units and so would be more knowledgeable than the average person. You didn't get upset when I asked it the first time, so why now?

You are obviously becoming irritated at my questions and since I don't want to upset a moderator of LE, I will stop posting on this thread.

"It is easier to perceive error than to find truth, for the former lies on the surface and is easily seen, while the latter lies in the depth, where few are willing to search for it." Johann Wolfgang Von Goeth

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Blog
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.