View Single Post
Old 2006-03-11, 10:34am
boro color bender

I'm just directing some questions your way without attitude. I was just having an online discussion and thought I was being civil. So sorry Pam, I didn't realize you got upset by questions. You seem to like asking them, so I didn't figure you would mind answering some. I'll refrain in the future if you would prefer, just let me know. That way it can be a one sided conversation. You ask and somebody answers. I really didn't remember you saying you were in charge of the vendors... and yes, I would expect the ISGB to check out the credentials of a torch company or a concentrator company before they allow them to demo something in front of it's members. You kind of jumped my case for suggesting these units without enough info the other day... but you allowed them to be demonstrated in front of a crowd at the ISGB gathering... so what am I missing? I'm not upset at all. I'm just trying to get to the bottom of this like you. i want to know as much as possible about these units. Since they were demonstrated at the ISGB Gathering, I figured you would have access to some of this already. Thanks for answering the questions, let me know if it's not alright to ask more in the future.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley

Last edited by Mr. Smiley; 2006-03-11 at 10:41am.