View Single Post
Old 2006-03-11, 1:52pm
boro color bender

Pam, don't use my being a Moderator as an excuse to bow out. One has nothing to do with another. My involvement in this thread is as a lamp worker... not a Mod. I wear many hats. You haven't upset me. I do think it's silly for you to hold me to a higher standard than you hold others and that's what I was pointing out with the ISGB stuff. Yesterday it wasn't OK for me to reccomend or be excited about this product until I knew it all and until I used them in my personal studio... but the ISGB doesn't have to do any home work??? Why am I held to such a high standard? i am just a glass worker that volunteers to help a website. The ISGB is a much larger organization with much more resources at it's disposal than a single person like myself. That's all I was trying to say. I'm not mad. You can point out my short comings or the short comings of products all you like. Just please don't get upset if you get back some of what you are dishing out. It's not becoming to cry foul when you haven't been treated any different than you have treated others. I'd have to say I was gentler on you than you treated me in another thread. Now, back to the regularly scheduled thread...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley

Last edited by Mr. Smiley; 2006-03-11 at 1:57pm.