View Single Post
Old 2006-03-17, 7:06pm

Larry LaClair, Now I remember. Now I know why you are so upset with us. I was telling my brother about the comments that you had posted on this forum and he asked me your name. When I told him, he said that he remembered your name from an incident that he had with you on ebay. He got you kicked off ebay for misrepresenting oxygen concentrators as good working units, then selling them with missing parts.
So, I personally looked up your ebay feedback. Your user name was the same as your Business name "Oxygenplus" (no longer an ebay user). The feedback told the story. 12 negatives and 4 positives. With a feedback rating of -2. Here are some of the comments that the ebay users left with the feedback: "selling items that should be in junkyard, ripped-off disabled, turned in to SafeHarbor, equipment missing major components, ect...... I have been selling oxygen concentrators on ebay for a long time and my feedback is 100%. medequipbroker is my ebay user name, look it up.

For the record this will be my last post in this forum. I was invited to come on here to answer questions and help other members to understand our units. Not to defend myself or my company against people with an agenda. I regret getting caught up in this baby talk and I hope I havent lost all of my professionalism. For those of you who truley would like to know more or have questions about our equipment, please call me at 317-831-2045. You can email me at southcentralcryo@sbcglobal.net We will soon have a toll free number for you to call. I would like to thank all the glass workers who have helped us with this great project. We will be around for along time to come and we are working on some new ideas. We are also working on our webpage and it will be up soon. unlimitedoxygen.com see ya, jack

Last edited by oxydoc; 2006-03-17 at 7:13pm.