View Single Post
Old 2005-11-10, 11:01pm
Glassy Lady

I have a Lynx torch with two Invacare Mobilaire 5 oxygen concentrators. I have a third Airsep that I turn on when I want to do boro.

I find that the oxygen concentrators are not as obnoxious as a Hot Head torch in term of noise. Overall, the noise levels are about the same, but the oxygen concentrators can be set up several feet away from you, whereas the hot head torch is right in front of you, so you can't get away from the noise.

Overall, my exhaust fan is way noisier than even 3 oxygen concentrators running at once.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BHB/PANDORA EXCHANGE IN THE PATIO