View Single Post
Old 2012-06-19, 5:20am
Queen Tut ;)

Larry, that's the reason I mentioned when I got the torch, I've had 6 months learning time. Perhaps I was spoiled with the Minor, it is such an easy torch.

Bonnie, thank you for describing how you work on your Lynx. I know most folks using one, love them...so I'm trying to keep an open mind and adjust my working style.

Cynthia, your keepers and fish look like a decent size, what approximate size do you work? With the Wildcat, how do you feel it handles small detail work? Not sure if you solely use the Wildcat or need a secondary for detail?

Side note..
People can always make do with what they have. I'm of the mindset to work smarter, not harder. Example I can think of is with my dog grooming. I can use straight shears for a complete haircut (doesn't matter breed). Give me a pair of curved shears to use as well, and my groom will look ten times better and be finished in half the time...and I won't have as much wrist/arm fatigue.

Tools are made for specific purposes in mind, tend to be utilized for more, whether it's ideal or not.

Not saying my Lynx isn't made for what I want...before I switch, I'm going to really push the limits of how I want it to perform. Try harder at "learning" it. I really want to love it lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.