Thread: Silverglass II
View Single Post
Old 2011-03-21, 3:06am

Default Silverglass II

Hi there!

Since there are a lot of new glass colors on the market, I decided to write a sequel to Silverglass I.

Here are some pics:

The text of my Etsy Listing:

The lovestory goes on.... My second e-book about Silverglass contains working tips for the new Lustre Strikers like Ekho, Clio, Calypso and Terra2. And you will learn to achieve special effects with twisties, latticcinos and murrinis - pulled by yourself. Last but not least - learn how to use the nice reactions between Rubino Oro and Silverglass. The glass overview is reworked and completed, and a page with show and tell of more complexe beads makes this e-book complete. 18 pages fully loaded with knowhow - have fun!

The e-book is a password protected PDF and will be sent out by email attachment; make sure to give me the right mail adress. If it is another one than the paypal adress, note it in the message form. Size of the PDF is about 3MB.

I also offer a bundle to a lower price for all those who do not have my first e-book yet.
You can get it either in my Etsy Shop, or directly through my website - go to "Shop" and then to "english e-books". The general page is in german, but it is really easy to purchase there.

Thank you very much, and - enjoy working with Silverglass!
Angela

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.