View Single Post
Old 2006-03-12, 6:26pm
CRAZY4PETS

Default Coooooooool!

Hi Anna,

Ah ha! lol

I was just curious as they were all so uniform and I thought to myself, Self, how they heck was that done? lol

Sorry wasn't trying to get off the jellyfish subject. Yours are aweome by the way. I have never tried to make a jellyfish. There is a place in town that has these massive sort of paperweights with the aquarium scene in them with huge jellyfish and I swear if you stare at them long enough, you would think they were moving inside, and a light in the base shining up threw them and I loved loved loved them but the cheapest one at this lampwork store was $3000!!! Ouch. So I decided I would have to live without it. lol lol

Thanks for the info on the punches. Never would have thought about that in a million years. I am not good with foils so you never have to worry about me duplicating them by any means. They really caught my attention on Ebay during the holidays and when I was in here earlier checking tutorials, I was like deja-vu! Those are the same beads that I liked. Small world huh?

Thanks so much and have a great evening

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
PAULA

LOVE YOUR PETS AND THEY WILL LOVE YOU BACK