View Single Post
Old 2007-08-25, 5:54am

Quote:
Originally Posted by fritobsessed View Post
Please be gentle and take into consideration that I'm on a HH with 1 pound mapp gas, but here are the odds that I played with - all are hollows (and that darned Elektra one popped a hole on me, but did get a nice pink sheen):

Kevan - DH should pay you for advertising! Damn those are gorgeous!
wow!!!
THOSE ARE HOTHEAD BEADS???
yay!!! there's hope for me yet!!!
(i'm on a hothead!)
I really think the silverglass companies should use some hothead users beads on their pages as advertisements (maybe not oddlots but regular colors?) so those of us on babytorches know which glasses really can be worked with *our* setups!!

And Nagi--I like the pastelly bead! (I'm not a big "olive" color fan, so I actually like the pastel "after" color on the ends better I'm such a weirdo!)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

new purple cricket @ home! minicc @ playing with fire in rockland! Sue & Nikki fighting over who gets to anneal the wonkies